KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Teen Titans Judas Contract

Teen Titans Judas Contract
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Teen Titans Judas Contract

This movie just came out the other day. It's the next in the line of DC animated films after Justice League Dark(and it takes place in the same universe).

This movie has been in the works for like a decade, was it worth the wait? I enjoyed it. I enjoy these DC cartoons with more mature themes.

For those who do not know, this movie follows the story from the comic books involving Terra(she can manipulate the earth) and Deathstroke.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 04:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

where can i watch before actually buy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Meh. After the last few DC Ani-Films I am no longer all that impressed with them. Especially not liking the Damian/Robin BS. That and all of the films seem to be following a rather set Plot pattern. Gonna pass on this one.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 07:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh. After the last few DC Ani-Films I am no longer all that impressed with them. Especially not liking the Damian/Robin BS. That and all of the films seem to be following a rather set Plot pattern. Gonna pass on this one.

If you dislike Damian Wayne then the Teen Titans vs Justice League movie has a hilarious scene for you. This little bastard tries to act badass and pick a fight with Blue Beetle..it does not end well. Half his face ends up badly seared by an energy blast lol.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Then it might rate a Rent.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Saw this. Not bad. The ending was a little lackluster but all in all pretty good

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:26 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The last DC animated movie that i liked was Batman vs. Robin mainly because of the Court of Owls.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I forgot to mention the character development for Terra was weak imo

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 10:37 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was creepy as f*ck seeing Terra in that skimpy dress acting like she wants some dick from Slade. She looked like a 12 yr. old who just got into her mothers makeup kit.

Though Slade was funny.

Slade to a captured Damian who is talking shit: You aren't going to bait me

2 seconds later.."oh what the hell" and then he b*tchslaps Damian.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 8th, 2017 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 03:27 PM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Saw this. Not bad. The ending was a little lackluster but all in all pretty good

That is pretty much the norm for the DC Toon Movies for quite a while now.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 08:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched this earlier.. one of wb's worst animated movies....

plot was lacking... slade sucked.. terra was horrible.. brother blood idiotic villain...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 9th, 2017 02:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Did they pull the Big Bad Thread Attacking the City at the end bit again?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2017 02:33 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So we had Jobberstroke again along with perhaps too many other things crammed in? May pass on this one then.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2017 02:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Slade is currently fighting the Titans in Lazarous contract. Will watch soon.

Old Post May 17th, 2017 12:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote