KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most incompetent Military force in film

Most incompetent Military force in film
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Most incompetent Military force in film

After watching Red Dawn watching the Red army get annihilated by Charlie Sheen, what are some of the kostbincompetently run military forces in movies? Were the troops poorly trained and killed over and over, or were the leaders complete blockheads?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2017 09:49 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

The Military of the embarrassment Godzilla (1998)
They do more damage to New York City than the Gigantic Lizard, kept a video about the Gigantic lizard in a plain view area which a reporter easily finds and a news station broadcasts, repeatedly the Gigantic lizard disappears which is hugely surprising, and they didn't destroy all eggs of Godzilla because the ending shows a lizard hatching out of a Egg.
Also it is a reporter and others that discover the Eggs not the United States Military.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post May 24th, 2017 11:02 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Imperial Forces circa Star Wars episodes 4-6

they got beat by ****in teddy bears for christ sake

Old Post May 25th, 2017 04:05 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1

they got beat by ****in teddy bears for christ sake

Because the Empire deemed the Ewoks to be harmless & also the Rebellion were best at guerilla warfare style tactics.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And the Seperatist Army got beat by JAR JAR.

SO yeah...Ewoks were ****ing Cool in comparison.

Never really got the Hipster Millennial hate that sprung up for ROTJ, other then My Star Wars is Cool and their Star Wars sucked being the reason.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:22 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And the Seperatist Army got beat by JAR JAR.

More like Kid Anakin beat them.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 07:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Beaten by a 10 year old

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 25th, 2017 09:30 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
More like Kid Anakin beat them.

Which just goes to back up my statement about the Ewok Hatred.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 03:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Ewoks were savage little ****ers that ATE stormtroopers. They're more than just teddy bears.

==

The rank and file soldiers of Gondor were kinda crap. The rangers were good though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 25th, 2017 05:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What made it bad on the Imperials' part was that it was their and the emperor's best elite commando troops that got mauled by them. I don't hate the Ewoks though.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:39 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by -Pr-
Ewoks were savage little ****ers that ATE stormtroopers. They're more than just teddy bears.

==

The rank and file soldiers of Gondor were kinda crap. The rangers were good though.

Sauron's Orcs were pretty shit too. They way the fought reminded me of the fight scenes from the old Hercules and Xena shows.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
What made it bad on the Imperials' part was that it was their and the emperor's best elite commando troops that got mauled by them. I don't hate the Ewoks though.

Yeah they were supposedly the "Elite" but you could probably put that down to Propoganda and utter Bullshit. The Empire was supposed to be utterly corrupt and pretty much incompetent due to their crazy level of bureaucratic nonsense fudging everything up.
So it makes sense that the SW Troopers would be kind of crap in reality.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:50 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Imperial forces are pretty damn bad. Yet there is hardcore Star Wars fans that will argue the Galactic Empire could beat the Imperium of Man in a war.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 07:12 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You mean they COULDN'T!?

Old Post May 25th, 2017 07:17 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by playa1258
Imperial forces are pretty damn bad. Yet there is hardcore Star Wars fans that will argue the Galactic Empire could beat the Imperium of Man in a war.

laughing

...The **** they could.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

The best of a bad bunch is still pretty bad.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 25th, 2017 08:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Drop Angron on Endor and cue the slaughter.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 09:21 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The alien forces from Independace Day were pretty crappy.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:08 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol Anyone who thinks this needs to get their head check. The IG alone would more than likely be enough to win. Never mind the Mechanicum, Titan Legions, Space Marine Chapters, Inquisition etc.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 07:29 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Beaten by a 10 year old

That was a 10 yr. old Space Jesus though.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 05:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just be glad you haven't seen them arguing in favor of Star Wars versus The Culture. I have had the misfortune of experiencing that.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 05:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Must have been Wong and his idiot cronies.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 08:26 PM