KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » what is your cut off price for paying to see a movie?

what is your cut off price for paying to see a movie?
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

what is your cut off price for paying to see a movie?

I just spent 30 bucks on the "bone tomahawk" dvd. it was the only copy left in my city and the store gave me some "it's an independent release" bullshit so that's why it was so expensive mad

4k are so damn expensive at 35-40 bucks. would you buy them?

what about going to the theater? this shit ain't cheap either

so at what point do you say "no" to seeing a movie at a price? maybe wait for the movie to be released on a cheaper format

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 10:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bone Tomahawk is on Netflix.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 10:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for me. Bought a copy of the triple play inception limited edition with the metal case. Sure it was about 50.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 10:37 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

depends on how badly i want to buy it...

i will spend the $13 dollar price for IMAX and IMAX 3D

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 11:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

30 is probably my max too, but these days I don't be films or shows unless I'm a pretty big fan

Bone Tomahawk is a damn good pick to own though

PWNT

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 05:56 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, it depends on how badly I want to see it and/or how badly I want to support it. For my wife and I the most I spend is about $30 give or take, but it has to be something I'm pretty sure is going to be worth it on the big screen. This year it's been Kong Skull Island, War for the Planet of the Apes, Valerian, etc.

This weekend we're going to catch the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie at the cheap theater, so the total ticket price will be about $5.00 and some tax. We're probably going to stick with cheap showings for a while.

I think the most I've spend on a 4k Blu-ray so far is about $26 for Pacific Rim on eBay. But that movie's just awesome, so I could forgive it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 06:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote