KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)

John Wick: Chapter 3 (2019)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

John Wick 3

Script is in progress...

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...wick-3#/slide/1

I enjoyed Chapter 2, but I sort of lost interest in the story. I'd rather see a prequel than a continuation of Chapter 2. Think they should do a Prologue or Chapter 0.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 02:40 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i've lost zero interest in the story. I couldn't be more interested.

i do however agree with your prequel statement. a "Chapter 0" where they show John Wick before he retired and ending with his impossible task, would be fun to see.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 06:05 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can't friggin wait

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2017 10:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I think a prequel is the only way to go because that was really why Chapter 2 didn't work as well as the first film, because it really wasn't very grounded and believable anymore. If they do a prequel they can bring back Willem Dafoe and John Wick's wife could be in there and they could really emotionally ground it again.

Old Post May 25th, 2017 11:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i don't agree with that either.

i enjoyed Chapter 2 just as much as the first one.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 12:11 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
i don't agree with that either.

i enjoyed Chapter 2 just as much as the first one.

You didn't think it got a little too far-fetched and over-the-top with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the homeless organization and the entire city of New York being out to get Wick?

Old Post May 26th, 2017 02:02 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You didn't think it got a little too far-fetched and over-the-top with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the homeless organization and the entire city of New York being out to get Wick?
nah.

spoilers aren't necessary, imo, because why would you be in this thread if you haven't seen John Wick 2.

The way i saw it, it wasn't a coincidence that all those people were there, Winston organized that meeting and had all the killers congregate in that area to freeze on his command so he could make the point of how far the organization stretches, and to stress that John is a deadman. Also, I don't think it was all of New York; after John Saw all of those people freeze, he was just paranoid thinking that literally anyone with a phone was seeing his contract.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 03:05 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

When this one gets released our local film distributor better get their ass into gear.

Old Post May 26th, 2017 06:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So here's the plans... sounds like it'll be the same direction that Chapter 2 went in... doesn't sound like a prequel...

http://uproxx.com/movies/john-wick-...etails-filming/

Old Post May 29th, 2017 09:49 PM
SquallX

Before chap 2 came out, both directors for the first did talk of a chap 0. It's on YouTube.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 01:14 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 08:49 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They better call this one 'John Wick 3: The Wickening' or I'm out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 08:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Cool, but it still doesn't sound like a Chapter 0.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 09:49 PM
Mindset

I'll take as much John Wick as they want to give me.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 12th, 2017 11:39 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Mindset
I'll take as much John Wick as they want to give me.

lol. Fair enough. I guess I can get behind that.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 12:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 15th, 2017 08:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like Keanu Reeves will be in that tv show after all.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2017 06:26 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 02:02 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

RIP

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 02:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Shit. RIP. He was awesome.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 12:27 PM