KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)

Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)

CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, I MEAN POOH!

Reminder that Disney owns your childhood and all that.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 10:35 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Hell yeah, muh-fuckin' Winnie the Pooh.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 12:53 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Another movie based on this subject?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh fck ya

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:56 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw the newly released trailer for this:

I may see this for the following reasons:

1. Ewan McGregor

2. I need to tie up this "loose end" left-over from my youthful days. Any emotional conflicts within me must resolved in order for my transition to the teachings of the sith to be complete.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 28th, 2018 03:32 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I really, REALLY want this to be good.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 28th, 2018 03:43 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Film has the potential to be really good, what with its Toy Story 3-esque juxtaposition of childhood with adulthood. Here's hoping it delivers.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 04:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Since the Orgional Voice of Winne the Pooh is still alive and doing this...This just beacame 100% on the Must See list.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the charming story of a middle aged man who has had a break with reality and begun to hallucinate. Lovely.

But yeah...if they are gonna make these live action movies at least make them good.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 03:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not liking the Real World meets the Fictional World Angle they appear to be going with. That is a trope that happens all to often in these types of movies.

Old Post May 28th, 2018 06:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not liking the Real World meets the Fictional World Angle they appear to be going with. That is a trope that happens all to often in these types of movies.
It's really hard to screw up the lovable nature of Winnie the Pooh and his friends though, I can see them doing something really screwed up like ruining Christopher Robin's character though.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. It looks like they have gotten the characters spot on, but like I said...I don't want a repeat of THIS!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

or..

(please log in to view the image)

..just to name a couple of examples.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 03:59 PM
steverules_2

You don't want any of two of the greatest films ever made?

But honestly Rocky and Bullwinkle was bad and Smurfs I didn't even bother with

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:49 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Kurk
I saw the newly released trailer for this:

Did this trailer just call Eyore,,,Igor? Whats up with that?

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:54 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Spanish spelling.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by NemeBro
Spanish spelling.

Of course. I had to watch it again. Subtitles,,,,,duh. Thanks for helping me out. I'm a dumbass.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:04 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Came out last weekend, but now that I finally got the chance to see it, loved it. The magic is still there. If you liked the trailer, you won't be disappointed by the film, can say that much.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:11 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Came out last weekend, but now that I finally got the chance to see it, loved it. The magic is still there. If you liked the trailer, you won't be disappointed by the film, can say that much.

Loved the film, too. It's perfect.

McGregor is a really versatile actor.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 06:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it weird I find it creepy the movie is good?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 07:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Since the Orgional Voice of Winne the Pooh is still alive and doing this...This just beacame 100% on the Must See list.
He's not the original voice. He's the third actor to voice Pooh.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 11:26 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote