KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Lion King

The Lion King
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The Lion King

Seem we are gonna get a remake about one of the most iconic and beloved movies ever!

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/d...din-1202784828/

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Seem we are gonna get a remake about one of the most iconic and beloved movies ever!

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/d...din-1202784828/

Avengers 4 and now this!!!!! 2019 is gonna be amazing.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:14 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Live action Beauty and the Beast was surprisingly well done, so I look forward to all those listed, not just The Lion King.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Robtard
Live action Beauty and the Beast was surprisingly well done, so I look forward to all those listed, not just The Lion King.

Yeah, Disney is just gonna rock!

I wonder if Lion King will take back the title of highest grossing animated movie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:20 PM
steverules_2

I'm glad James Earl Jones is reprising his role

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:28 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Disney is the undisputed king at the box office.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Speaking of great villains. Scar was ruthless

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:48 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Yeah, Disney is just gonna rock!

I wonder if Lion King will take back the title of highest grossing animated movie.

Adjusted for inflation, Lion King grossed 816 million dollars. It's still the highest grossing animated movie of all time. It truly IS KING.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:52 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Speaking of great villains. Scar was ruthless
He was a very despicable villain. Disney prints money at this point.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 05:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ DONT RAISE YOUR HOPES MARVEL FANBOYS

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:27 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Spectre+
On?

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:29 PM
Flyattractor

I just find it funny they call this Live Action when most of the Characters in the movie will be CGI Cartoons.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I just find it funny they call this Live Action when most of the Characters in the movie will be CGI Cartoons.
You constantly come in any thread that's not about a DC movie and talk trash about it. Do you honestly think any of the DCEU flicks weren't full of CGI? Hell, DCEU has some of the worst super hero cgi around. Justice League is notorious in many spots of having awful CGI. So, stfu about it. If you don't like modern movies then go watch something made before 1980.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:50 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by The Spectre+
What does Lion King have to do with Marvel? I haven't watched any of the live action Disney films besides Jungle Book (and yes that was like 99% cgi, I know).

I'm not a Disney fanboy in fact I don't like Disney that much. I do love the MCU though and they were started before Disney bought them out. Luckily however, Disney hasn't ****ed up the MCU like they have Star Wars.....yet.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:53 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will quit it when Quan quits his schtik.

And sorry for having opinions that You do not approve of.

And I didn't say this movie would be bad (unlike the Beauty/Beast remake) just that it isn't really LIVE Action.

And I liked the Avg Inf Movie. Just don't think it is the SALVATION of Humanity that most seem to want it to be.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 06:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will quit it when Quan quits his schtik.

And sorry for having opinions that You do not approve of.

And I didn't say this movie would be bad (unlike the Beauty/Beast remake) just that it isn't really LIVE Action.

And I liked the Avg Inf Movie. Just don't think it is the SALVATION of Humanity that most seem to want it to be.
I am in your head. I love Disney it’s given me MCU Thanos, the best film of my life, and the best Star Wars to date with the best Star Wars character in Snoke so I’m pleasantly surprised. Warner gave me Voldemort and Lotr. Paramount gave me Kelvin Khan. Try to be a little more upbeat, kid.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 08:15 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

You're the worlds' #1 Snoke fan Quan. There has to be one I suppose. laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
You're the worlds' #1 Snoke fan Quan. There has to be one I suppose. laughing

Has to be done:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Big fan of The Lion King, but how can this be considers live action when all the characters are cgi’s?

I know it’s your money, but how can you guys not be mad about this when Disney outright stole not only the concept, but everything else about this movie?

Disney even went so far as to sue the Japanese studio. Since the studio was small amdnDisney was/is a powerful entity. They basically bullied the studio.

Even Mathew Broderick the voice of Simba called Disney in their bullshit lies.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:49 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote