KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » DCEU vs. New Star Wars

DCEU vs. New Star Wars
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

DCEU vs. New Star Wars

Justice League Universe

• Man of Steel
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • Suicide Squad
  • Wonder Woman
  • Justice League

vs.

Disney's Star Wars

• The Force Awakens
  • Rogue One
  • The Last Jedi
  • Solo

Which one do you prefer and why?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I loved Man of Steel, but I loved Rogue One too. That said, I'm too much of a comic fanboy to not pick DCEU for Man of Steel, even if I hate most of the rest of it (WW was good, though not amazing).

PWNT

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:11 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Give me the DCEU vs that pile of shit. New Star Wars is dead to me. After TLJ I'm done. I still have the Original Trilogy and in my head canon it ends there.

At least I can find some enjoyment in MoS and WW. There is really no enjoyment for me in anything for Disney Wars now.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:12 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Star Wars.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:16 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Star Wars.

My heart stopped for a good moment.

Zack, is that you?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The DCEU for me right now. Kennedy needs to go and the DCEU is going to improve much more with the new leadership in place.

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:32 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Star Wars easily
TLJ was vastly better than MoS or anything they’ve released so far. It’s botclose

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

When I saw the DCEU Movies no one was falling asleep in them unlike some of the Star Wars Flicks...

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Justice League Universe

• Man of Steel
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • Suicide Squad
  • Wonder Woman
  • Justice League

vs.

Disney's Star Wars

• The Force Awakens
  • Rogue One
  • The Last Jedi
  • Solo

Which one do you prefer and why?

Dude, DCEU definetly.

You know why? Ain't because SW has worse films, but rather because SW expectations are way way way higher than DCEU.

I am a bigger fan of SW than of DCEU, so everytime i go see a movie of SW i feel so disappointed...

Understand me?

Old Post May 26th, 2018 07:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Zack M
Star Wars.

Reported

Old Post May 26th, 2018 08:32 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

They both suck diarrhea

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 26th, 2018 09:00 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will always love Star Wars no matter what... been a fan since 1977 and love it all

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 26th, 2018 10:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Star Wars by a landslide. Last Jedi is my favorite Star Wars and a great film. Force Awakens gave me my all time favorite Star Wars guy and despite being underwhelming was still the kick off to the new trilogy. Rogue One is good. Han Solo while average at best has that cameo which makes me crave seeing it again in the theatres.

WW is the only good film from the dceu. Man of Steel isn’t as bad as I used to think it was but it’s decent at best. Suicide squad I saw once and probably never will again. Justice league while not bad isn’t good either and has lots of glaring problems. Dceu is nothing special to me but Star Wars has the characters and the better films, etc.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 01:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I will always love Star Wars no matter what... been a fan since 1977 and love it all

I love SW with my heart! But man, over this last years Disney SW has disappointed me more than DCEU has (I never had high expectations for DCEU).

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:39 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
Star Wars by a landslide. Last Jedi is my favorite Star Wars and a great film. Force Awakens gave me my all time favorite Star Wars guy and despite being underwhelming was still the kick off to the new trilogy. Rogue One is good. Han Solo while average at best has that cameo which makes me crave seeing it again in the theatres.

WW is the only good film from the dceu. Man of Steel isn’t as bad as I used to think it was but it’s decent at best. Suicide squad I saw once and probably never will again. Justice league while not bad isn’t good either and has lots of glaring problems. Dceu is nothing special to me but Star Wars has the characters and the better films, etc.

Snoke Snoke Snoke Snoke laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Snoke Snoke Snoke Snoke laughing out loud laughing out loud
Snoke is the best with Maul as my number 2. Great characters.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:43 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I love SW with my heart! But man, over this last years Disney SW has disappointed me more than DCEU has (I never had high expectations for DCEU).

none of the current star wars have been disappointments to me. they have expanded beyond belief and i crave more.. ep 9, fett's and obi wan's movies can't come fast enough...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
none of the current star wars have been disappointments to me. they have expanded beyond belief and i crave more.. ep 9, fett's and obi wan's movies can't come fast enough...

Ohh well, you are the exception, cause most fans don't feel that way my dear.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:12 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

DC >>> new Star Wars

Old Post May 27th, 2018 08:42 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Both are whack.

Bankai.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 09:42 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote