KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse

They finally released a trailer for this. I'm not a fan of Miles (hopefully this movie can make him more interesting for me), and I don't like Peters voice in that trailer, but I love the animation. I'm also pretty excited for Kingpin and Green Goblin (unless that giant winged creature is supposed to be GG, in which case IDK about that). We're also long overdue for an adult Peter/Spidey in movies. I'm getting tired of him always being portrayed as a teenage. Don't get me wrong, I love teenage Spidey too but he's been an adult longer than he was a teen in 616 at this point.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

There's a teaser trailer and thread for this wink I posted in it

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:55 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
There's a teaser trailer and thread for this wink I posted in it
My mistake Steve, I should have searched for it

PWNT

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Too little too late, I've reported you. Imp's on his way over to your house to chop your penis off, he as an axe for just such an occasion.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:22 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Steve rules while Arachnid is just a copycat...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by steverules_2
Too little too late, I've reported you. Imp's on his way over to your house to chop your penis off, he as an axe for just such an occasion.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 09:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Why is Peter Parker 50?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 06:19 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

And why is he being portrayed as a slob.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 07:48 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Spiderman: into the spider-verse

Easily the best marvel movie in the last five years.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 07:30 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I agree they did things with animation I,e the edits and panel presentation I’ve never seen anyone do. The characters were al charming and it was just a thoroughly enjoyable film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 08:14 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It looks like it was animimated using a FLASH Program. Can't comment on the story or characters tos... This can wait for DVD/DL.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged duplicate thread.

Search function, people.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 08:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Sorry

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 08:57 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Top animated film, was a good laugh and a great intro to Miles Morales.

But I wouldnt go as far as saying its one of the best superhero films or the best Spider-Man film like a lot of reviews are saying.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 10:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good movie....

love Miles in the comics so a real good version of him in this..

i would recommend

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 10:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Saw it yesterday afternoon. Loved it. I have some very minor bones to pick with it, and it's not the perfect movie that it's being out to be, but it is well worth checking out in the theater if for nothing else but how shockingly original the animation style is.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2018 01:52 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I totally wasn't looking forward to this, and didn't want to support Sony making these Spider Man spinoffs. But this is one of the best films of the year. It wasn't just the crossovers of various characters I loved, it was the innovative animation and film making craft that got me excited in the theatre. Already seen it twice! thumb up

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 04:20 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Best superhero film of possibly the last decade. thumb up

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 02:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Pretty hyped for this. Been hearing that this is one of the better films of the year.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 02:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Pretty hyped for this. Been hearing that this is one of the better films of the year.

Dont go in with those kind of expectations.

Its good, but critics are overblowing it IMO.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 10:03 AM