KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » RoboCop Returns

RoboCop Returns
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

RoboCop Returns

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 05:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: RoboCop Returns

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
directed by Neill Blomkamp....

https://deadline.com/2018/07/roboco...mgm-1202424639/

This is so much win, Blomkamp, plus it's seemingly linked to the original story line. Love Robocop (1987).

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 05:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Batman Robocop returns

Original

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 11:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Ah, seems a natural fit for Blomkampfsph..

I guess they're ditching that recent remake entirely? It was horrible.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:32 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: RoboCop Returns

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
directed by Neill Blomkamp....

https://deadline.com/2018/07/roboco...mgm-1202424639/

Oh yeah, this will end well..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:33 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I guess this was the movie Ed Neumeier was wroking on which i posted a while back

it's a win from me, I want see Robocop get some upgrades so he's not so stiff in his movements. They did something similar in a Robocop comic.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 01:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They should give him a hand cannon! And a Jetpack!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 02:10 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah, Because that worked out so well...

or you actually saying Robocop 3 is in your top 10 favourite movies.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jul 12th, 2018 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 02:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 03:00 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Peter Weller better get a part in this...if not getting to be Robo again.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 09:45 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems Neill Blomkamp would like Peter Weller back in the role going by a recent tweet from him.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 01:57 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

A couple of years ago, I would have said that, at 71, that's pushing it a bit. But given how much de-aging technology has improved in the last few years, it's probably doable in that regard. Though it would also depend on how much Robocop is going to be practical VFX and how much will be CG.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 08:12 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by steverules_2
Batman Superman The Incredible Hulk The Mummy Robocop returns

Original
Fixed that for ya.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 10:12 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah those too

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 01:20 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Blomkamp wants the movie to feel like a vintage Paul Verhoeven movie, The villain to an augmented Villain

https://hnentertainment.co/exclusiv...wellers-return/

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:16 AM
ShadowFyre

I didnt hate the last robocop remake, but I can't say I really enjoyed it that much. I cant remember when the first Robocop came out but I was born in 83 so I was fairly young and I loved the gritty violence it had. Something about when they first ****ed Murphy up had stuck to me this day.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 01:42 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I didnt hate the last robocop remake, but I can't say I really enjoyed it that much. I cant remember when the first Robocop came out but I was born in 83 so I was fairly young and I loved the gritty violence it had. Something about when they first ****ed Murphy up had stuck to me this day.

Seriously? To me the toxic waste making that guy start melting stuck with me

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 01:44 PM
Darth Thor

Help meee.. Help meee...

Dont touch me maaan!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 09:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Inhuman

thumb up

Movies used to be so f*cking beautiful before SJW era.

Those cursed wenches knew their place.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 10:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That's a good one to.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2019 11:01 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote