KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 3 o'clock high

3 o'clock high
Started by: Ssstuperduck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ssstuperduck

3 o'clock high

It surprises me only a little that this movie has not yet been discussed. Such a pity. As far as John Hughes- style, coming of age movies go, this is one of the very best ever made. It's easily as good the Breakfast Club. I'd say that it's only rival would be Sixteen Candles or Ferris Bueller's. Another unknown is Career Opportunities where the roller skating scene is as good anything out there.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 04:52 PM
Ssstuperduck is currently offline Click here to Send Ssstuperduck a Private Message Find more posts by Ssstuperduck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You're only saying that because of Jennifer Connelly's breasts.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 06:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Jennifer Connelly wasn't in 3 O'Clock High?

But it's a good movie, better than The Breakfast Club, much higher re-watch factor.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 06:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I was referring to the part of his post about the movie Career Opportunities.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote