KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ben Affleck is dropped as Batman

Ben Affleck is dropped as Batman
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Ben Affleck is dropped as Batman

Okay so Ben Affleck has definitely been dropped as Batman now. Who should be the next Batman? Will he has his ethnic background changed? I can’t post links so if someone has a degree in google searching it’d be much appreciated

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:54 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Do you have a viable link or is this an Internet rumor?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:58 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Good. He sucked as Daredevil and He sucked as Batman. Good rid. I say.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 06:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Do you have a viable link or is this an Internet rumor?

I can’t post links but it’s from a website for a newspaper, it’s pretty reliable

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 07:04 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 07:08 PM
Impediment
Endless

DC needs to admit defeat and either reboot the entire DCEU or make a Crisis on Infinite Earths movie to fix this mess of recasting.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 07:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I dunno what they’re doing, I think they’ve invested so much in this working they don’t see reboot as a viable option but it’s the way to go

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 07:21 PM
riv6672

Yeah it is. Its lng past time to cut bait. Keep WW, possibly Aquaman.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 09:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 09:37 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

not really a surprise as I've known for months. wb needs to come up with something good otherwise cancel the whole thing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 09:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Batman is not the draw he was not Superman. No one really cares. Dc fans really are not passionate tbh.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 09:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
not really a surprise as I've known for months. wb needs to come up with something good otherwise cancel the whole thing

Come on guys...they have a lot of movies planned

Old Post Oct 17th, 2018 10:05 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

WB/DC is not going to do a complete reboot that much is obvious. They are going to retool around characters other than Batman and Superman.

If they can hit on the next 4 films they will be in shape going forward.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 12:55 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
WB/DC is not going to do a complete reboot that much is obvious. They are going to retool around characters other than Batman and Superman.

If they can hit on the next 4 films they will be in shape going forward.
Never say die.

This is not the transformers cartoon film there is no matrix to light their darkest hour.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 02:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Come on guys...they have a lot of movies planned

just because something is planned doesn't mean it comes to fruition

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 02:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just because something is planned doesn't mean it comes to fruition
Ti is like a newborn. The world is so new and frightening to him. He does not realize how quickly these can change in Hollywood. He is an authentic moron.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 02:59 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Who cares?

Uh...you. confused

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 04:04 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah it is. Its lng past time to cut bait. Keep WW, possibly Aquaman.

So a soft reboot then?

I think thats basically what they are doing, replacing or ignoring their previously established Batman and Superman (trying Batgirl and Supergirl instead). Focusing on solo films now, probably not too bothered about continuity (James Gunns Suicide Squad) and hoping to establish elseworld films on the side (Joker film).

But if they reboot fully and properly then both Wonder Woman and AquaMamoa need to go.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 07:17 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Was this ever in doubt? Were there genuinely human beings on the planet who've thought since JL came out that either Caville or Afleck had a chance in hell of reprising these roles?

I'm glad they're both gone though. Frankly, I don't even want to see another Superman or Batman solo film for a decade. So tired of those two characters hogging all the DC resources. The only problem I see is that they're trying to reboot the cinematic universe 10 years into the superhero film craze. Comic movie fatigue is a phrase that gets tossed around perhaps too lightly, but will anyone actually give a shit by the time a JL film comes around again in like 10 years?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Oct 18th, 2018 at 07:58 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 07:54 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So a soft reboot then?

I think thats basically what they are doing, replacing or ignoring their previously established Batman and Superman (trying Batgirl and Supergirl instead). Focusing on solo films now, probably not too bothered about continuity (James Gunns Suicide Squad) and hoping to establish elseworld films on the side (Joker film).

Yeah, keep what’s worked.
In the case of Suicide Squad (which i liked) many complainers did like individual characters, just not the story. Then there’s the Shazam movie, which has a chance to do well.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
But if they reboot fully and properly then both Wonder Woman and AquaMamoa need to go.

You didnt like Gadot as WW?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 09:41 AM