KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Zombieland too

Zombieland too
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Zombieland too

Going the dumb and dumber approach with the title of the film, zombieland 2 is green lit, production starts January

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 01:10 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Couldn't stand the twits in 1, no way am I subjecting myself to that torture again.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 01:28 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’m in, i liked the first one.

I remember i heard about the original because of a linked story about Harrelson getting taken to court for decking a paparazzo. He told the judge he’d just soent 6 months shooting a zombie movie, and when the paparazzo jumped out at him he just reacted on instinct.
I believe his excuse worked, and made me wonder what movie that had been.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 03:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Liked the first but its a Zombie Flick. Really hard to do anything wit those in repeat performances. Unless you just break all the rules made in the first movie.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 05:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And they were pretty big on rules in the first movie, yeah.
So maybe add to them?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 10:28 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Couldn't stand the twits in 1, no way am I subjecting myself to that torture again.
Cool, stick to Dawn of the Dead.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 03:32 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Cool, stick to Dawn of the Dead.

Which one?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 03:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Which one?
Imo Zombieland is one of my favorite zombie movies ever, don't really like the super serious ones.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 03:36 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And which Dawn of the Dead was that one?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 03:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Imo Zombieland is one of my favorite zombie movies ever, don't really like the super serious ones.

I’m not a huge zombie movie fan. I watched all the ones while growing up in the 70s 80s, then dont recall watching any until the 2004 DAWN OF THE DEAD, which i liked.
Since then nothing i’ve watched has really become a davorite except ZOMBIELAND, and WORLD WAR Z (which could/should have been named something else as it had nothing to do w. the book).
ZOMBIELAND though, had that mix of action/humor/emotion/absurdity i really enjoy in my fiction.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 04:44 AM
Flyattractor

Sean of the Dead is probably still my fav Zomb Movie. Followed by maybe Ahhh Zombies.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hmmmm...this thread is getting flagged on my Chrome browser.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 06:02 AM
riv6672

^^^what’s that mean?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sean of the Dead is probably still my fav Zomb Movie. Followed by maybe Ahhh Zombies.

Ack, forgot about SEAN OF THE DEAD. Another favorite. Good call.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 09:41 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ it's not secure.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 10:12 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^what’s that mean?

Ack, forgot about SEAN OF THE DEAD. Another favorite. Good call.

Yeah. Also enjoy the Night of the Living Dead remake directed by Tom Savini with Tony Todd in it. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go outside and enjoy watching the end of the world and then put on a warm coat... I hear Hell Just Froze Over!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 06:50 PM
riv6672

^^^that is totally my new wallpaper!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 09:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I enjoyed Zombieland, despite Jessie Eisenberg's highly annoying face and acting. Can't see a sequel being good though, especially if Eisenberg returns for the role.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Kazenji
And which Dawn of the Dead was that one?

Ignore him.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 11:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Doesn't surprise me if he doesn't say which one, He seems to be a youngster.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 11:51 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 07:05 AM