KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bad Boys For Life (2020)

Bad Boys For Life (2020)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Bad Boys For Life (2020)

Actor Martin Lawrence has taken to Instagram to confirm that he will return as Marcus Burnett in another Bad Boys sequel, possibly titled Bad Boys For Life. The film has been on and off again for a number of years in part due to Will Smith’s extremely busy schedule.

The film will also mark the return of Martin Lawrence to acting. The actor/comedian hasn’t been in a movie since 2011’s Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son, only appearing briefly in 2014’s TV series Partners before it was cancelled.

Of course, the film will highlight the fact that the duo has been apart for so long. According to early rumours, the film will pick up with Marcus as a private investigator and Mike continuing his career as a detective for the Miami PD. The characters are brought back together when a bounty is placed on both their heads.

https://www.fortressofsolitude.co.z...for-bad-boys-3/

Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah are directing. The pair is behind films such as Black and Gangsta, while also directing episodes of the FX drug drama Snowfall (they've also been attached to Beverly Hills Cop 4, another long-in-development would-be franchise revival).

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies...oys-3-confirmed

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 07:25 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

About time. And glad Michael Bay isnt directing.

He does great first films, but his sequels always suck.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 07:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^had to think on that Bay remark, thats pretty accurate.

As to the movie?
Heck yeah i’m in. I like the characters/these actors have great chemistry.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 11:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Boring franchise. Pass.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 02:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

gonna pass... never ever cared for the first two films

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 09:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This sounds awful.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 10:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Was interested in it when Joe carnahan was involved with it but since then he's left this project.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2018 02:13 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ the title.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 04:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yawn. This is a hard pass for me.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 05:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

First Movie was Great! "Oh that Teia Leoni from back in the day....

(please log in to view the image)

...but yeah. Now this is just Martin Lawrence trying REALLY Hard to get Smith to help him get a paying job.

Sad really.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 06:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

His last film was a big momma’s house sequel? No wonder he doesn’t get any work

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:09 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How could one even read the script for Big Momma's House and think "yep, gonna do it!".

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I seem to recall that the fist Big Momma was kind of a Surprise Success.....but then Black People think Tyler Perry Movies are GOOD! I mean the Madea Movies??

Da Fuh Black People?!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
How could one even read the script for Big Momma's House and think "yep, gonna do it!".

Someone who no one wants to hire, dude isn’t even funny

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:30 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wow wasnt expecting this much negativity.

Loved the first Bad Boys. Probably my favourite action comedy.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Eh. It might be good. Will Depend on how much of a Crap Will Smith gives with His performance...cause lets be honest. He is just doing this as a FAVOR to Lawrence.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:08 PM
steverules_2

After Earth might be his worst film, Jaden Smith co-leading didn’t help

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
After Earth might be his worst film, Jaden Smith co-leading didn’t help

That movie is hilarious though. They named the character Cypher Rage. It's like a 12 yr. old snorted some pixie stix and wrote a screen play.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:03 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
[B]Wow wasnt expecting this much negativity.

On the internet?!?

And yeah, the original’s a great action movie, and still holds up.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
That movie is hilarious though. They named the character Cypher Rage. It's like a 12 yr. old snorted some pixie stix and wrote a screen play.

Isn't that exactly what happened?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:01 PM