KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Vader Episode 1: Shards Of The Past - A Star Wars Theory Fan-film

Vader Episode 1: Shards Of The Past - A Star Wars Theory Fan-film
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Vader Episode 1: Shards Of The Past - A Star Wars Theory Fan-film

I kept the title exactly as it was on YouTube.

It's an incredibly well-done fan-film that is has Ian McClellan as one of the producers (that's awesome).

Don't watch it in the embedded thing. Go to YouTube and watch it full screen at 1080p.

The lines are a bit cheesy at times but this is definitely better than any of the sequel movies. It feels like Star Wars, though. First movie that Lucas wasn't involved in that felt like Star Wars. I want the Disney sequels thrown out. I would prefer these guys make a new set of sequel movies.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 09:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 11:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Its been an incredibly popular video on YouTube. Like was trending really high.

Im looking forward to Episode 2!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:05 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Watched it a few days ago, Easily better then the current sequel trilogy.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched this in one of my star was fb groups... its okay.. cheesy lines.. acting was decent, pretty good cgi .. overall i'd prolly not watch it again. I've seen better fan made star wars stuff

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 04:02 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
watched this in one of my star was fb groups... its okay.. cheesy lines.. acting was decent, pretty good cgi .. overall i'd prolly not watch it again. I've seen better fan made star wars stuff

Agreed about the cheesy lines. It was a bit over-done a couple of times such as him calling a middle aged Vader "Young Apprentice." He's not young anymore.

Your opinion means a lot to me, still. Thanks for contributing.

Do you have some suggestions on other fan-made stuff that's better? I really think some fans are better at making Star Wars than Disney.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2018 09:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Have you seen the Darth Maul fan film?....'DARTH MAUL: Apprentice' is the name of it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 01:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kazenji
Have you seen the Darth Maul fan film?....'DARTH MAUL: Apprentice' is the name of it.

Got it. I'll watch it, now.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by dadudemon
Got it. I'll watch it, now.

Yea i liked the darth maul fan film a lot

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 04:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Came across this one

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 09:53 AM
SquallX

Isn’t it sad that a few fans with nothing but love for the franchise can make a better representation than a group with millions at there disposals?

Reminds me with Seth McFarland Orville tv show being more love than the new Star Trek Discovery.

There’s also another star steel fan made film that was so good, that CBS files suits against it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 05:03 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loved both films. Better then Disney or Lucas

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 05:15 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SquallX
Isn’t it sad that a few fans with nothing but love for the franchise can make a better representation than a group with millions at there disposals?

Reminds me with Seth McFarland Orville tv show being more love than the new Star Trek Discovery.

There’s also another star steel fan made film that was so good, that CBS files suits against it.

Nope coz a person can be fans of both

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 06:41 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Nope coz a person can be fans of both

But what is your point?

I pointed out how a multi billion dollar company with so much money and near infinite ways of creatung a good Star Wars trilogy fails, while a few dedicated fans with no money and less resources succeed.

I even pointed out the difference of Star Trek Discovery and it’s failures, while Seth McFarland Orville who is an omage to Star Trek succeeds.

Even worse, there was a new Star Trek fan serious that outshine Star Trek Discovery, that CBS took them to court, file a new patent that from now on, any fan made movies or Tv shows can only now be 5 to 15 minutes long.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 11:48 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I don't get it at all Bruce

Squall was pointing out the fans do a better job then the big hollywood studio's / Tv networks.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 01:26 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve seen better.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 03:16 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SquallX
But what is your point?

I pointed out how a multi billion dollar company with so much money and near infinite ways of creatung a good Star Wars trilogy fails, while a few dedicated fans with no money and less resources succeed.

I even pointed out the difference of Star Trek Discovery and it’s failures, while Seth McFarland Orville who is an omage to Star Trek succeeds.

Even worse, there was a new Star Trek fan serious that outshine Star Trek Discovery, that CBS took them to court, file a new patent that from now on, any fan made movies or Tv shows can only now be 5 to 15 minutes long.

people, whether its those such on kmc or in REAL life and not message board life can be a fan of both fan films and the actual thing....

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I’ve seen better.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 03:47 AM
Flyattractor

Well. It was Fun while it lasted.

Disney Goes Full Big Evil Corporation.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well. It was Fun while it lasted.

Disney Goes Full Big Evil Corporation.

have some facts.... it wasn;t even disney...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:37 PM
Flyattractor

You just admitted you didn't watch the Vid.

So yeah. You and "Facts" not the closest of bros.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote