KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Disney/Fandango Captain Marvel Conspiracy!

The Disney/Fandango Captain Marvel Conspiracy!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Disney/Fandango Captain Marvel Conspiracy!

Story of Fandango NOT Selling any Tickets EXCEPT for Cap Marvel on March 8th!?

Is this the Sign of Disney Getting Ready to Go FULL EVIL EMPIRE!? How will their Army of ShillTroopers Respond to this?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I hear some of the presale ticket sites aren't offering refunds for the movie as well.

LOL.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:35 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have heard that even some THEATERS themselves won't let you buy tickets for anything else either.

Has the Mouse Gone Mad with Power!?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

That and Disney strong arming cinema chains to keep their movies playing in the biggest screens possible for as long as possible. Not caring if the cinema starts losing money because of it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:44 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Disney is a Truly Horrible Corporation.

To bad they have so many ShillTroopers to help support their Evil Regime!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:47 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

What's funny is that Disney/Marvel fanboys are masturbating to the Fox deal while Warner/DC goes under the radar and makes a deal to get bought by AT&T.

So that gives Warner/DC the corporate advantage over Disney/Marvel and AT&T won't take it up the ass from Disney. They have the money to go head to head with Disney with ease.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

I think Quan is a general in that army while Brucie is a Colonel.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 10:58 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

That Army must be desperate for recruits then.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 11:03 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I see there are whiny butthurt dumbass biatches on message boards... grow up you idiots..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 11:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Looks like Fly triggered Bruce again.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 01:03 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by playa1258
He must not know the meaning of "whiny butthurt dumbass biatches".

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 01:47 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I have heard that even some THEATERS themselves won't let you buy tickets for anything else either.

Has the Mouse Gone Mad with Power!?

There's no way that's true. Where are you hearing this

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 02:56 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Knowing Fly...it'll be various youtube channels.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 03:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by playa1258

nah... but you really need to know facts before you post...

Originally posted by juggernaut74

yea and you are of them douchebag

who fired you from disney?? who turned down your script??? oh and as I told that other dummy playa, know some damn facts before you ppst ignorance from youtubers

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 04:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

who fired you from disney?? who turned down your script???

LOL!!!

Our early disagreements over Batman's perception & you were,
" I KNOW EVERY FACT ABOUT BATMAN I WRITE MOVIE SCRIPTS!!!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 04:52 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
There's no way that's true. Where are you hearing this

Prove it Wrong.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I see there are whiny butthurt dumbass biatches on message boards... grow up you idiots..

Originally posted by juggernaut74

Lolzers

Originally posted by Kazenji
Knowing Fly...it'll be various youtube channels.

Lets all remember that for the NEXT time Kanjerino links a Youtube Vid about something....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 06:53 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would post a vid to her "mean words" but it would be a Youtube Link and thus Poor Kazerino would get all triggered by by it.

Lets all Face Facts. Brie is a Stuck Up Snotty *****.

Let's compare Fly's words to Elliot Rodger's

Prior to his massacre, Rodger recorded a disturbing rant where he said: "I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde ****."

I'm not saying Fly intends to slaughter anyone, but the similarity in rhetoric resonates and Brie of course is a beautiful blonde woman.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 11:16 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Let's compare Fly's words to Elliot Rodger's

Prior to his massacre, Rodger recorded a disturbing rant where he said: "I will slaughter every single spoiled stuck up blonde ****."

I'm not saying Fly intends to slaughter anyone, but the similarity in rhetoric resonates and Brie of course is a beautiful blonde woman.

1-lol, No she ****ing isn't. Though, I suppose, beauty is relative and all.
2-Comparing someone to a murderer is kinda mean, to be fair.

==

On topic, I've heard that some movie theatres in Australia (anecdotal, ymmv) have been strong-armed in to only showing Captain Marvel for the first few days of its release.

I just checked the listings for the theatre I'll be using to go see Captain Marvel, and they don't have anything listed for Friday, Saturday or Sunday other than CM. BUT, and I emphasize BUT, it could simply be that they haven't sorted out the rest of their schedule yet. This could also be what's happening in Australia. And as well as that, mine is not some great, big multiplex. It has like 3-4 screens.

I'll check other cinemas as the day draws closer, but seriously, I wouldn't be surprised. Disney are greedy ****s, and have been for years.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 11:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Double post

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 2nd, 2019 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 11:34 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
1-lol, No she ****ing isn't. Though, I suppose, beauty is relative and all.
2-Comparing someone to a murderer is kinda mean, to be fair.

==

On topic, I've heard that some movie theatres in Australia (anecdotal, ymmv) have been strong-armed in to only showing Captain Marvel for the first few days of its release.

I just checked the listings for the theatre I'll be using to go see Captain Marvel, and they don't have anything listed for Friday, Saturday or Sunday other than CM. BUT, and I emphasize BUT, it could simply be that they haven't sorted out the rest of their schedule yet. This could also be what's happening in Australia. And as well as that, mine is not some great, big multiplex. It has like 3-4 screens.

I'll check other cinemas as the day draws closer, but seriously, I wouldn't be surprised. Disney are greedy ****s, and have been for years.
I find her very attractive. I'm not comparing Fly Pr, I'm comparing his words, which you have to agree are very similar in how he describes women. Although I will agree this normalization of the rhetoric used by hardcore misogynists across the internet is unpleasant.

I'll be honest, I would suspect every movie theater knows it's the big ticket, despite a small but vocal minority with a very strange agenda flexing their internet muscles. I doubt much strong arming was required, the odd discount or kick-back to the main company owning the theaters perhaps.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 2nd, 2019 at 11:38 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 11:35 AM