KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs. Kong

Godzilla vs. Kong
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

King Kong vs Godzilla

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's Godzilla vs King Kong.

Get the damn title right.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:08 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

As dope as this will be. It should have been done before Godzilla 2 with them becoming some sort of allies before Ghidorah and the others showed up. Godzilla will have dealt with so much by the time this releases that I don't see Kong as enough of a threat to warrant a solo movie. He doesn't even have nipple lightning this time around.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:12 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last king showing he’s a fraction of his full size

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*King Kong

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:14 PM
KingD19

Yeah I remember the movie. John c. Reilly's character terms explained he was basically a teenager and not full grown yet.

But all he is is essentially a slightly smaller Godzilla sized ape.

Zilla has taken on both MUTO's at the same time and won. And he's gonna take down Ghidora and Rodan with some help from Mothra. Kong has no weapons aside from hitting him, clawing him and biting him. While MUTO's straight up drain him. And Ghidora is a giant flying lightning dragon and rodan is a massive fire demon bat.

Kong is covered in flammable fur. Napalm did him bad and Godzilla belches nukes.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:22 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah. It's a fight that has never made a ton of sense to me.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:24 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s obviously going to get a lot tougher and stronger. Plus he’s much much faster than Godzilla and way more agile.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:33 PM
KingD19

Is he going to become not flammable by nuclear flame breath? Or immune to getting whacked in the skull with Zilla's tail? Don't forget Zilla is getting a boost too. Like that massively fast rush he did at one point in the new trailer.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:52 PM
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah. It's a fight that has never made a ton of sense to me.

It's a cool fight but yeah Kong is the clear underdog with all his disadvantages.

No armor like Zilla's scales.
His fur easily burns.
He has no energy attacks or moves whatsoever.
And his size and strength will be nothing Godzilla hasn't dealt with.

If it was after the first movie it could have worked. But after the second they'll have to make Kong a God or it just won't look right because they'd have to nerfed the hell out of Zilla after they just gave him a big push.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can I know? I’m speculating, that they arnt going to make it so Zilla one shots him in the first 5 minutes.

That meNs he’s going to have to get some huge amps.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:55 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

*means

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 05:55 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

hopefully both this and King of the Monsters will be good and successful so they can do a Gamera film.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 06:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by KingD19
It's a cool fight but yeah Kong is the clear underdog with all his disadvantages.

No armor like Zilla's scales.
His fur easily burns.
He has no energy attacks or moves whatsoever.
And his size and strength will be nothing Godzilla hasn't dealt with.

If it was after the first movie it could have worked. But after the second they'll have to make Kong a God or it just won't look right because they'd have to nerfed the hell out of Zilla after they just gave him a big push.
Yeah I'm not seeing how Kong puts up any kind of fight here. He better be freaking ridiculous in size when he's fully grown because he's in some serious trouble.

I also hope we get some of this:
(please log in to view the image)

I would shit myself if Kong managed to overextend/break Godzillas jaw. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Godzilla here, but I want a brutal fight.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 07:59 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would you root for Zilla when you already think he’s going to win.

It’s like “hey the fight is rigged anyway so I’ll vote for the rigged fighter.”

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:05 PM
KingD19

Lol that would be awesome to see. But I don't think Big G would just sit back and let it happen. Kong tries to pry his mouth open, his hands are getting incinerated.

And why would you root for the guy who's supposed to lose and it's pretty obvious he will? If he wins its rigged because there's no real way he can.

Just say you want Kong to win. Its cool.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:11 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Kong will need massive increases in power and size. The power levels in KOTM will be ridiculous.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:12 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by playa1258
Kong will need massive increases in power and size. The power levels in KOTM will be ridiculous.

Yeah they'd have to make him more powerful or at least the same level as Ghidora if he's fighting Zilla solo for the entire movie.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:16 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why would you root for Zilla when you already think he’s going to win.

It’s like “hey the fight is rigged anyway so I’ll vote for the rigged fighter.”
People root for fighters the think will win all the time. It has nothing to do with the fight being rigged. I just like Godzilla more. I root for Spidey any time he mops the floor with Wolverine too.

People vote for their favorites. I'm rooting for King Ghidorah in the new movie. He'll probably lose to give the movie a "feel good" ending (no way the movie will end with an extinction-level event just walking around).

PWNT

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 08:23 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by playa1258

Agreed.

Originally posted by Arachnid1

I would shit myself if Kong managed to overextend/break Godzillas jaw. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Godzilla here, but I want a brutal fight.

If Kong tried that , Kongs face would be a burned down to a skeleton.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:35 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote