KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Gemini Man

Gemini Man
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gemini Man

CAST: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Will Smith, Clive Owen

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 03:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uncanny Valley....

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:05 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It looks pretty good.

I like Ang Lee, too, so I'm intrigued.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:14 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Looks like a mesh of Looper, Banderas/Stallone Assassins with a hint of Jet Li's The One.

Not saying that that's a bad thing...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:55 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Looks pretty good. Hopefully Smith has gotten over whatever caused him to go full retard for the last few years (probably his weirdo son) and that this is a return to form.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:55 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hoped this was a reboot of the old TV show.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2019 10:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

saw the trailer during the nfl draft.. this is a hard pass for me.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 26th, 2019 02:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The movie itself doesn't interest me, but I have to say that finally it seems we have come to a point where CGI can successfully de-age someone without it making their faces look all weird.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 07:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems decent, not sure I'll watch in the theater though

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 03:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The movie itself doesn't interest me, but I have to say that finally it seems we have come to a point where CGI can successfully de-age someone without it making their faces look all weird.

Also go back and watch Ang Lee's Life of Pi. I watched it again a few weeks ago. The work they did for the CGI tiger is incredible.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 06:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i've seen better stuff regarding [SPOILER - highlight to read]: clones

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I never thought I'd say it, but I think I've reached a point now where seeing that Will Smith is in something actively makes me less inclined to see it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 07:38 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I never thought I'd say it, but I think I've reached a point now where seeing that Will Smith is in something actively makes me less inclined to see it.

You shouldn't hold stuff like After Earth against him. He's still a charismatic actor. It depends greatly on who is behind the camera and with Ang Lee's direction I bet he'll have a fascinating performance.

Again referencing Life of Pi: Ang Lee pulled an amazing performance out of a first-time actor.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 01:20 PM