KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Army of the Dead (Zack Snyder)

Army of the Dead (Zack Snyder)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Army of the Dead (Zack Snyder)

I think this will be Netflix. It's filming...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993840/?ref_=tttr_tr_tt

quote:
"Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted."

Starring Dave Bautista, so that's cool.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

His Dawn of the Dead was excellent, imo, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 09:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this'll be a hack job, pass

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 09:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
His Dawn of the Dead was excellent, imo, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, I actually revisited that a month or so ago and was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Felt the ending was left a little too open, but it was still very enjoyable. James Gunn had the writing credit.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 01:01 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So I guess he is doing Romero’s Dead trilogy after all.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 07:51 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Except Romero never did a Army of the Dead.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 08:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ah, Netflix. You are the Shaquille O’Neil of streaming services.
There’s nothing you wont shill for a buck.

Pass.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 09:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oliver Brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think This Movie will Blow Everyone's mind, because the plot on which they are making the whole movie is quite amazing.

A father who is trying to save his daughter from the army of the dead.
And the best part, Dave Batista is playing a fantastic role in the movie.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 10:04 AM
Oliver Brown is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Kazenji
Except Romero never did a Army of the Dead.

The name doesn’t matter really when Zack followed the premise of the original stories with his own twist in them.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 12:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynisty

I have high hopes for this. But I'm guessing that the visuals will be better than the story.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 09:08 AM
Dynisty is currently offline Click here to Send Dynisty a Private Message Find more posts by Dynisty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This looks like it could be pretty sweet.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 07:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Despite the hate he gets and much if it deserved, Synder is capable of making enjoyable films:Man of Steel, Watchmen, 300, Dawn of the Dead

This one looks like it might be fun, even if I am admittedly a little burned out on the zombie genre. Not something I'd see in a theater, but Netflix which I am already paying for, why not.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 16th, 2021 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This looks like it could be pretty sweet.

This took two years to finish?

And again with the tagline - 'Visionary Director Zack Snyder' - just like in the trailer for Watchmen. The man isn't Stanley Kubrick; he's Michael Bay with artistic pretentions.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 12:22 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Zack Snyder is probably the man behind the 'Visionary Director Zack Snyder' tagline, likely works it into the marketing contract.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2021 06:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 05:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I do not expect this movie to be any different, but it has Dave Bautista, who will obviously be the muscle. It also has Hiroyuki Sanada, hes been in a lot of good movies, hes good.

Looks very predictable. I'll leave the zombie movies to the pros, Japanese or Korean will do.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2021 08:16 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is it just me or did the new "Trailer" show less than the previous Teaser? Are they afraid to show footage of this thing, or what?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 01:54 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
His Dawn of the Dead was excellent, imo

The original Dawn was excellent.

You know who you are?

You are like a Star Wars prequel fan, who claims those films are superior to the OT.

Go sit in the corner.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 02:01 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Both Dawn of the Dead's were great.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2021 02:23 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I enjoyed both, but Pr has zero respect for the father of the zombie genre.

He wants his zombies to run. His secret fantasy is running, failing to escape, getting caught, gangraped and eaten.

He really is Irish.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2021 12:08 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote