KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Endgame Won

Worship the MCU here
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Quan, man you were so right 2 11.76%
Quan, I liked other franchises more forgive me 0 0%
Quan, were you always this amazing; answer-yessss 1 5.88%
Quan, leave me alone you are such an e bully; noooo. 2 11.76%
Quan tucks his penis 12 70.59%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Endgame Won
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Endgame Won

This is the thread in which I gloat over all other franchises. Thanos as I said from the onset was the biggest and baddest villain of all time. This is an acknowledgment my MCU is far more successful than anything in the history of cinema. Crushed Star Wars. Crushes all. Screw you avatar you fell before Thanos as well.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 09:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

One certain poster has gone nuts and full butthurt already.

We've won. MCU is the top dog.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 09:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It was eventual, really.

Avatar is a good film but is gloriously overrated, IMO.

Long Live MCU.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 11:12 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Love the MCU so I'm happy Avatar went down, but not a very fair comparison in regards to Star Wars, it's still #2 but they have 9 films out while the MCU has 23 films.

Somehow The Fast and Furious franchise despite being overall trash, rakes in a bit over 5billion.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Love the MCU so I'm happy Avatar went down, but not a very fair comparison in regards to Star Wars, it's still #2 but they have 9 films out while the MCU has 23 films.

Somehow The Fast and Furious franchise despite being overall trash, rakes in a bit over 5billion.
Star Wars has proven it cannot handle the content the MCU can distribute. Chalk it up to poor leadership, bad breaks, etc. but the perception of Star Wars is not anywhere near the MCU currently. BP taking on TLJ is proof enough that even the current Star Wars big event films cannot stand up to lower character driven films not the big dogs such as the Avengers. Granted BP is not indicative of every single film but it shows how Star Wars has fallen before the MCU as Disneys crown jewel.

Star Wars fans are attacking the director, actors, and I get that it is a small trump like manbabies attacking their franchise on social media. I personally love the new Star Wars but save TFA has underperformed while still extremely successful save Solo is nowhere near the public acclaim of the MCU currently. I do not think any other property can churn out this massive amount of content in the time given before it would hurt the brand in the meantime.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 11:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never will forget Sigourney Weaver saying "the" in Avatar. And nobody can take that from me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 11:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Both Avatar and Endgame were mediocre films. At least Avatar had some new technology to justify its large BO total.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 12:26 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
Both Avatar and Endgame were mediocre films. At least Avatar had some new technology to justify its large BO total.
Your opinion is just your own. EG is billion times better than Avatar but continue to hate the best franchise on the planet.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 12:27 AM
steverules_2

Doubt Avatar 2 will beat EG so yeah don’t see EG being beaten any time soon for top spot. Glad they dethroned avatar which yeah is a mediocre film. Quan tucks all the way,

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by steverules_2
Doubt Avatar 2 will beat EG so yeah don’t see EG being beaten any time soon for top spot. Glad they dethroned avatar which yeah is a mediocre film. Quan tucks all the way,
Bada will pay for this.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:24 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is box office mojo still showing TFA as the biggest domestic opener?

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:28 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why is box office mojo still showing TFA as the biggest domestic opener?

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/
Made the most money domestically but EG made the most overall.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:32 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nice bro, you're having some wins in life. Very glad for you, my man.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Titanic/Avatar/Endgame...Seems the last 3 top movies have all been average at best.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:34 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really dumb, that movie sucked, EG should have beaten it domestically

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:35 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Titanic/Avatar/Endgame...Seems the last 3 top movies have all been average at best.
Opinions vary but the money made is objective. The goal of studios is to maximize profit. The film was the second greatest film of all time to me. Best action sequence and end fight ever imo. I cannot be any more pleased. I enjoy people crying over the success. Feed me.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Really dumb, that movie sucked, EG should have beaten it domestically
Tfa was disappointing to me as well with my expectations. EG destroyed it in terms of enjoyment/acting/action/characters/and the best ending delivering on expectations of all time. Russos are quite the find. Whedon would have screwed Thanos up. Glad he is out.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 01:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...nerd/520778002/

Great article save one silly comment about the goofy emperor when compared to Thanos king of kings.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 02:08 AM
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biggest Difference between Endgame and those other movies mentioned. People Bought the Tickets to that movie and went to see it. Endgame and Other Marvel Movies, the actual result is a lie since very Large Numbers of People just bought tickets and didn't go. So Endgame really didn't EARN this title. It is a Lie.

And Quanchi Tucks.

The Poll Proves it.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 03:18 AM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Honestly I never cared for Avatar. I saw free of charge at a screening room. Film had great visuals but a lackluster generic plot.

disney will put avatar 2 on hulu lmao.. it won't have a theatrical release hahahahaha

as for endgane winning, truly not a surprise, the mcu sans a few numbskulls is well loved all over the world which is something that cannot be denied. also records are made to be broken

Originally posted by Talon Fang
Biggest Difference between Endgame and those other movies mentioned. People Bought the Tickets to that movie and went to see it. Endgame and Other Marvel Movies, the actual result is a lie since very Large Numbers of People just bought tickets and didn't go. So Endgame really didn't EARN this title. It is a Lie.

And Quanchi Tucks.

The Poll Proves it.

you salty.. salty...salty

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 03:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote