KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Halloween Kills (2021)

Halloween Kills (2021)
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Halloween ends (2021)

quote:
In July 2019, the titles and release dates of two sequels were announced: Halloween Kills, set to be released on October 16, 2020, and Halloween Ends, set to be released on October 15, 2021. Green will direct both films and co-write the scripts with McBride, and Curtis will reprise her role in both films. Teems was confirmed as a co-writer for Halloween Kills, while Paul Brad Logan and Chris Bernier were announced to co-write Halloween Ends.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:01 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This sounds like a great way to end the series. Thoroughly excited.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
This sounds like a great way to end the series. Thoroughly excited.

I didn't know you were a halloween fan

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:17 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by steverules_2
I didn't know you were a halloween fan
Third favorite iconic horror villain behind Freddy and Jason.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Third favorite iconic horror villain behind Freddy and Jason.

What did you think of the original halloween 2? I thought it wasn't bad, was never going to be as good as the first film though

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What did you think of the original halloween 2? I thought it wasn't bad, was never going to be as good as the first film though
My favorite halloween was always the curse of Michael Myers part 6. Never into the original like so any others but I did love this latest one. Also loved the return of Michael part 4.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:33 AM
steverules_2

My favorite halloween was always the curse of Michael Myers part 6. Never into the original like so any others but I did love this latest one. Also loved the return of Michael part 4.

Interesting most people would say their least favourite is part 6, why do you like it?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Interesting most people would say their least favourite is part 6, why do you like it?
The feel, the thorn curse was awesome, his death count in the sanitarium was awesome. They could not control him. Last film with loomis. Ending with a Loomis scream. Best Halloween ever.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:46 AM
Senor Cage

Can't wait.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:48 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I grew up a huge horror fan. I remember the first time I saw Freddy for part 2 with him jumping out of the ground. He is the best horror villain. Only Englund for me for the role. Great thing with Myers or Jason a lot can play the hulking men.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:48 AM
steverules_2

I grew up a huge horror fan. I remember the first time I saw Freddy for part 2 with him jumping out of the ground. He is the best horror villain. Only Englund for me for the role. Great thing with Myers or Jason a lot can play the hulking men.

Had a photo with Englund at a comic con and he was wearing the Freddy glove, great man

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Had a photo with Englund at a comic con and he was wearing the Freddy glove, great man
Sweet. Freddy vs Jason was something I waited for over ten years as a kid from when new line purchased the rights to Jason. Freddy definitely won.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 02:12 AM
steverules_2

There was meant to be a sequel with pinhead I believe, the movie was (this may be false) meant to end with both men in hell with pinhead or something. And of course there were rumours of a pinhead vs Michael Myers movie.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 02:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

There was meant to be a sequel with pinhead I believe, the movie was (this may be false) meant to end with both men in hell with pinhead or something. And of course there were rumours of a pinhead vs Michael Myers movie.
That was an alternate ending that was not going to happen due to them not having the rights to pinhead. It was voted down by the nerdy fans that crossover.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 02:42 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

it'll be rebooted a year later lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 03:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it'll be rebooted a year later lol

Bound to happen

when a horror movie has "Ends" or "Final" in it's title, It's not the last one.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 05:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Already gotten 3 so ...Yeah.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 05:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The reboot was okay, I have to admit, but what else can they do except recreate the same film with different kills and angles?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 02:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Impediment
The reboot was okay, I have to admit, but what else can they do except recreate the same film with different kills and angles?

Are you on about the Rob Zombie movies?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 02:38 PM
Impediment
Endless

Zombie's first Halloween film was great. The second was dog shit.

I'm referring to the most recent installment.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2020 03:53 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote