KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wolverine V. Hulk

Wolverine V. Hulk
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wolverine V. Hulk

Saw this on Facebook... Supposedly this will be Amadeus Cho version..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 01:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Didn't they literally just have a series about hulks and wolverines fighting in old man Logan?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 02:00 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane dies

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 02:37 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

In the MCU?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 02:42 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
In the MCU?

yea I forgot to put that in

Originally posted by carthage
Bane dies

he's dead already

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

My bad. Thought I was in comic section

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:07 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Is there a link?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Is there a link?

will put one up once i go back on later

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 06:22 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Didn't they literally just have a series about hulks and wolverines fighting in old man Logan?

It's a never-ending rivalry.

One Wolverine vs. Hulk arc ends, the other begins...

Btw, Marvel has officially retconned their first ever appearance, so Wolverine's claws were always able to cut the Hulk, according to current canon (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 06:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Hulk vs Wolverine was a bad ass cartoon. I hope if the fight happens on the big screen, it'll be bloody and raw.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 06:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk vs Wolverine was a bad ass cartoon.

Indeed it was.

Pre-Disney Marvel had some great animated stuff.

I hope if the fight happens on the big screen, it'll be bloody and raw.

So do I.

But will Disney allow anything to be R-rated...? I mean, we still have no confirmation whether or not the new Blade will be R-rated, right?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 07:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Indeed it was.

Pre-Disney Marvel had some great animated stuff.

So do I.

But will Disney allow anything to be R-rated...? I mean, we still have no confirmation whether or not the new Blade will be R-rated, right?

Nothing confirmed but my guess is they'll release a potential R rated Blade film thru FOX or one of their other subsidiaries.

As for Wolverine V. Hulk possible film, when I go back on Facebook I will provide the group where I saw it in.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 08:25 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

scroll all the way down to see news regardig a possible wolverine vv. hulk film..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/363417891260481/

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 03:24 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
scroll all the way down to see news regardig a possible wolverine vv. hulk film..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/363417891260481/

Bro.

It's a closed group.

Nobody can see its content but members.

Invite me or take a screenshot.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 04:33 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

PS. Nvm, joining on my own, hopefully they'll accept soon.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 04:34 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But will Disney allow anything to be R-rated...?

Bob Iger has said they're okay with continuing with Deadpool as R-rated movies

better not back out on that.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 06:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SCOOP - 8/31/19: I've been hearing this for a while now, but the smoke is becoming a red-hot fire. Marvel Studios is discussing a Wolverine Vs. Hulk film. Notice I placed Wolverine ahead. This won't be a Hulk movie because Universal has the rights to Hulk solo, which is why "Thor: Ragnarok" wasn't "Planet Hulk." According to my inside sources, they want to use the recent Immortal Hulk rendition of the character in the comic books. Who will be Wolverine? Or, depending on many years this will take, is Mark Ruffalo still the Hulk? Stay tuned.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 06:33 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Depending on the actors, there's so much possibilities with the script...

If its Ruffalo/Hulk & a new actor for Wolverine then it's Hulk being the victor/protagonist.

If its Jackman/Wolverine & a new actor for Hulk then obviously the reversal.

If it's Ruffalo & Jackman then the only thing guaranteed is that it will be tamed down with a Martha ending...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 06:52 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2019 09:49 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

This would be a good way to reboot Wolverine and use to eventually bring the X-Men into the MCU fold.

As Imp nodded to, they already have a great animated film to draw from, so use that script as a template, but expand it to 2hrs. They can even tie-in Deadpool if they wanted, though that's doubtful as the film DP is an antihero, not so much a villain.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2019 09:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote