KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Who is the most powerful Force User?

Poll
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Rey 8 32.00%
Palpatine 6 24.00%
Yoda 5 20.00%
Anakin 5 20.00%
Luke 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the most powerful Force User?
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is the most powerful Force User?

Poll

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 08:59 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I haven't seen the movie, but based on spoilers I read this shouldn't even be a question

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 09:37 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I haven't seen the movie, but based on spoilers I read this shouldn't even be a question

I feel the same way. Broly is forcing people to say something they are gonna hate saying. Well played bro, well played.

I know that's not your actual intentions but it's gonna be funny watching some people try to worm their way out of who is the most powerful.

As someone that has not seen the new movie and pretending like I haven't read the spoilers in the thread I'm gonna say Yoda or Palpatine. I know like and Anakin were supposed to be stronger but I just feel like Yoda should ****ing work anyone on this list and he always will in my head.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Dec 21st, 2019 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 09:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

I mean though, can you really count it, since it seemed like a one off amp? I dunno if that power would be kept around forever, that would make things rather trivial for whatever comes next...if there is a next.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 09:48 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

kek

It's Rey now. Suck on that incels.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 09:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I have zero problem with a female being the most powerful and I find it odd that some guys on here do. As long as it is done right.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:02 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

There is no problem with it. The issue is, it's not done right. Rey has no reason to be as absurdly powerful as she is. None.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:05 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Technically though isnt this is stalemate given [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rey died as a result of killing Palpatine. But yeah this is between Rey and Palpatine. The bottom three have no business being on this list anymore.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:16 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Technically though isnt this is stalemate given [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rey died as a result of killing Palpatine. But yeah this is between Rey and Palpatine. The bottom three have no business being on this list anymore.

Rey was already near-death due to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Palpatine draining her. A fresh Rey would have killed him even easier probably with her Jedi Spirit amp.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:20 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Definitely not Bane

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:21 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Jar-Jar.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:26 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Psychotron
Rey was already near-death due to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Palpatine draining her. A fresh Rey would have killed him even easier probably with her Jedi Spirit amp.

Hmm... Possibly... But then given he did that to her with his own power, that should count for this contest.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:26 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage
Definitely not Bane

Cool thing is it doesnt matter now what Old Republic stuff they make canon, any old Sith [SPOILER - highlight to read]: can never compete with Prime Palps given he inherited their power on top of his own.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:29 PM
Psychotron

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hmm... Possibly... But then given he did that to her with his own power, that should count for this contest.

Did he? He told her [SPOILER - highlight to read]: all the Sith lived in him before Ben showed up. So a massively amped Sidious can drain Rey and Ben, but as soon as Rey got an equal amp she steamrolled him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:39 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I mean if we're including amps in this then....ok is it still not Anakin, considering he controlled the Son and Daughter?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:42 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Is full potential Anakin > every Sith or Jedi ever?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:47 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Is full potential Anakin > every Sith or Jedi ever?
Every sith or jedi ever would include Anakin, so I doubt it. Logically, Amped Rey >>>>> Full Potential Anakin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:52 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Every sith or jedi ever would include Anakin, so I doubt it. Logically, Amped Rey >>>>> Full Potential Anakin

Sure...but I mean by feats, forcing the literal embodiments of The Force to bend to one's will is certainly better than what Rey did.

I guess though if we're going by implications than yeah, amped Rey would be superior. I guess this all depends on what we're going with and if we're including them to begin with.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:53 PM
Darth Thor

Did he? He told her [SPOILER - highlight to read]: all the Sith lived in him before Ben showed up. So a massively amped Sidious can drain Rey and Ben, but as soon as Rey got an equal amp she steamrolled him.

Point is she couldnt walk into the fight amped. So the drain counts.

Also not convinced the drain had any lasting effect after she got amped.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:55 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by ares834
There is no problem with it. The issue is, it's not done right. Rey has no reason to be as absurdly powerful as she is. None.
Precisely. The way they did it in this movie comes off like a really really really bad fanfic. You're all the sith ever? Well I'm all the jedi ever!!! So lame. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 21st, 2019 10:56 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote