KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hbo Max disaster

Hbo Max disaster
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Hbo Max disaster

They did not even partner up with Roku or amazon fire stick so if you use those you cannot even watch this. A fair amount of dc titles disappear July 1 and the navigation is dreadful. No ultra hd or special features. What a piss poor launch. Epic fail.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jun 11th, 2020 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

There is some great content on the service but this is ridiculous.

AT&T/Warner Media needs to get their shit together. Either that or just sell DC to someone who would treat it better.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 10:00 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It seems rushed. I didn't even know it had launched until the news about Gone with the Wind being removed from it. Seems like it's only been a couple of months since it was announced. I have no plans to get either it or Disney+...ever.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 10:05 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems stupid and greedy. No partnership with Roku? Retarded.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 10:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
There is some great content on the service but this is ridiculous.

AT&T/Warner Media needs to get their shit together. Either that or just sell DC to someone who would treat it better.
They do have great content but the little they have with no add pjs or ultra He at twice the price of Disney plus. I will be canceling. I will get it for the snydercut but I have seen most of the studio ghibli content already.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 10:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah the 15 bucks a month needs to be dropped but that could lead to other hurdles because that is the price HBO is at with other TV services.

Honestly they should have delayed until everything was ready.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 11:38 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

This comes with my phone plan, so I’ll have it regardless, if I didn’t though, I’d never subscribe the launch has been laughable. They can’t even keep their own IP on the platform.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:09 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I canceled my membership 4 days after it. I got a month for $11 so whatever.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:15 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
They do have great content but the little they have with no add pjs or ultra He at twice the price of Disney plus. I will be canceling. I will get it for the snydercut but I have seen most of the studio ghibli content already.

why get it for the SNEEDERCUT when you can just torrent that piece of dogshit... a ton of people aren't gonna get hbomax, they''ll just torrent the Sneedercut

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 02:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have both so I’m enjoying HBO Max to the Max. Sucks to be you guys.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 07:10 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why get it for the SNEEDERCUT when you can just torrent that piece of dogshit... a ton of people aren't gonna get hbomax, they''ll just torrent the Sneedercut
I want more dceu films to beat down so I have to pay to support. If we all just stole it they would stop making the movies.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I canceled my membership 4 days after it. I got a month for $11 so whatever.
Me too I got the pre order deal and was very excited until I got the app and realized how pitiful it was. Twice the price of Disney plus and pitiful by comparison. Disney really gives us the best quality hands down. Netflix is fantastic too in terms of quantity of content.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 12:31 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have tried twice to watch the new Hellboy. It’s so awful

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 01:34 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
I want more dceu films to beat down so I have to pay to support. If we all just stole it they would stop making the movies.

its still gonna be junk

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 07:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

People still pay for streaming sites?

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 09:26 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah by the millions.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2020 09:31 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I have tried twice to watch the new Hellboy. It’s so awful

Was debating on watching this one.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 04:58 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Have they made it so that you have to Join the service to see the latest Hellboy?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 10:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

You can watch Hellboy elsewhere, you don’t have to join hbo max.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 12:00 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its still gonna be junk
We shall see but I disagree.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 05:55 PM