KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Tax Collector (2020)

The Tax Collector (2020)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

THE TAX COLLECTOR Trailer (2020)

CAST: Bobby Soto, Cinthya Carmona, George Lopez and Shia LeBeouf

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 01:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

That looks dope

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 02:18 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Not a cast I’d have ever thought to see together.
Looks interesting!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 03:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Will definitely watch this. Ayer has done some dogshit but his LA based crime stuff has always been great between writing Training Day and directing End of Watch. I even really enjoyed Bright even though most people didn't.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 03:49 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Meh.. I was hoping this would be someone running around killing IRS Agents. This looks like crap.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 05:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Will definitely watch this. Ayer has done some dogshit but his LA based crime stuff has always been great between writing Training Day and directing End of Watch. I even really enjoyed Bright even though most people didn't.

Oh, I didn’t know this guy was responsible for those.
I was already gonna catch this but now I have high expectations. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 05:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks interesting

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2020 06:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, that didn’t take long...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/terrycarte...7gzG9xf9ld-aYwU

My opinion?
It’s ****ing acting, get over it ppl.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 12:39 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ links broken.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 12:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
^ links broken.

Strange, it’s working for me.

Anyhow, here’s a small screen cap

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 01:08 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Cancel culture is getting ****en out of hand now.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 01:36 AM
riv6672

Cancel culture is getting ****en out of hand now.

Amen, brother.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 02:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shia Labeouf showing up to collect anything from me would be the most harrowing experience ever.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 01:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

F cancel culture

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 06:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Shia Labeouf showing up to collect anything from me would be the most harrowing experience ever.

He’s given us the best years of his life;
let the man do his accent in peace!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 09:52 PM
ReginaldChandl

The movie you shared very well, I really like it

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 08:03 AM
ReginaldChandl is currently offline Click here to Send ReginaldChandl a Private Message Find more posts by ReginaldChandl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
He’s given us the best years of his life;
let the man do his accent in peace!

Yeah, Shia has been doing good movies the last few years. People need to move on from his Transformers work.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:04 AM
riv6672

People need to move on from his Transformers work.

^^^And that unfortunate monkey swinging incident.
It could’ve happened to anyone.

AKA, the guy’s talented. If he doesn’t get his career derailed over some dumb shit (or implodes of his own accord) I’d love to see what he’s gonna be doing in another 10-15 years.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 09:50 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not his monkey swinging or transformers that people have trouble moving on from. If I had to guess, it's probably the plagiarism and then how he responded by wearing a brown paper bag over his head that said "I am not famous".

I can't say I care either way, I wasn't a huge fan. Though I didn't dislike him either.

As for the Transformers movies, I've only seen the first one and I remember being pleasantly surprised by it.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 21st, 2020 at 12:59 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 12:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
it's probably the plagiarism and then how he responded by wearing a brown paper bag over his head that said "I am not famous".

^^^stupid shit like that is what I meant by implodes of his own accord. He just needs to keep himself focused.

And, I liked him in the Transformers movies.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 01:40 PM