KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst MCU movie

Worst MCU movie
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowpoke

Worst MCU movie

Captain America 1, Thor 1 and Avengers 2 were all pretty boring movies compare to the others. Especially Avengers 2 is a big letdown. Spider 2 was also meh other than good performance by Jake Gyllenhaal.

My vote goes to Captain Marvel. Later half was utterly boring when truth was revealed, bad characterization on both sides and very weak villain.

Last edited by Slowpoke on Dec 14th, 2020 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 01:18 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor Dark Word

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 01:28 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mainly Thor 2 & Spider-Man: Homecoming are mainly the ones i've found a bit meh.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 01:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Probably Captain Marvel

On a side note - I know i'll be in the minority, but I didnt love Black Panther. It doesnt rate with Captain Marvel or Thor 2, but its up there for me.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 02:15 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Probably Captain Marvel

On a side note - I know i'll be in the minority, but I didnt love Black Panther. It doesnt rate with Captain Marvel or Thor 2, but its up there for me.

I think it's fine as well, while not amazing.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 02:19 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Thor 2 for me.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 03:01 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Thor 2, though with one caveat: I think all the Asgard stuff is excellent. The stuff on Earth is largely terrible.

I think an argument for Iron Man 3 can be made too.

I'm also not a fan of Ragnarok, personally, though that suffers more from being the wrong kind of movie rather than actually being a bad one.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 03:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-

I think an argument for Iron Man 3 can be made too.

My first pick, yes.

And it was reasonable to have high expectations, as Iron Man started it all...

The sequel was average and Black's IM 3 was just terrible.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 03:41 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by -Pr-

I'm also not a fan of Ragnarok, personally, though that suffers more from being the wrong kind of movie rather than actually being a bad one.

Yeah like having some of the funny moments in the wrong spots.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 05:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Thor 2 and Iron Man 2/3 for sure. The Ant Man movies are also pretty @ss. Same with Captain Marvel. I also agree with Thor Ragnarok (waste of some pretty big comic stories). It felt like every Marvel movie after than went overboard on the comedy.

The Spiderman movies are some of the best IMO. Especially Homecoming which was >>>> FFH.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 04:32 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Never saw Captain Marvel so I can't anything say about that.

So aside from potentially that, Thor 2 is the worst. Ant-Man and the Wasp, GotG 2, Avengers 2, and IM2 were all pretty terrible as well. Weird how all of Marvel's worst films are the second for the character.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 04:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by ares834
Never saw Captain Marvel so I can't anything say about that.

So aside from potentially that, Thor 2 is the worst. Ant-Man and the Wasp, GotG 2, Avengers 2, and IM2 were all pretty terrible as well. Weird how all of Marvel's worst films are the second for the character.

Not all, Winter Soldier was one of the best MCU films

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 05:17 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man 3.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 06:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Thor 3 and Iron Man 3.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 07:56 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Impediment
Thor 3 and Iron Man 3.

You prefer dark world to ragnarok?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 08:35 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thor the dark world.. iron man 3.... ant man movies are okay

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I don't know why, but the subtitles didn't work when I saw thor 2. Couldn't understand a word the dark elves said. I thought it was very avant garde...

Anyway, endgame sucked

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 10:35 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Endgame felt like a letdown, especially after the awesomeness of Infinity War.

But... it's not anywhere near the worst MCU films.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 10:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Thor 2 but yeah it is the weakest. That and Captain Marvel

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 11:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

For me Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 are on the lowest tier of the MCU.

But I don't hate either movie.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 14th, 2020 11:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote