KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Nic cage - PIG

Nic cage - PIG
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Nic cage - PIG

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 02:22 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I ****ing love Nick Cage. Sign me up.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 06:08 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dunno, looks like it might have a bit of poignancy. Could this be another 'Leaving Las Vegas' performance?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 18th, 2021 04:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

You had me at Nic Cage.

Oh my god, the YT comments are funny. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 12:33 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Looks... great, actually.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2021 07:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

This movie was awful. I expected more from Nic.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 07:19 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I watched this the other night. I found myself being a bit bored. It's a good (yet depressing) performance from Cage, but I found most of the movie pretty boring.

Would not watch again, would not recommend. Maybe 5-6/10.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 07:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

gonna be had pass from me

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 07:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, I watched this the other night. I found myself being a bit bored. It's a good (yet depressing) performance from Cage, but I found most of the movie pretty boring.

And this little piggy sucks ass, eh? eek!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2021 08:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I thought it was going to be some great revenge flick and then,,,,,,,well nothing.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 12:19 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Still need to see it.

Received lots of love on RT:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2021 07:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'd give it about a 7/10

it's the sort of film i wouldn't normally watch, Still it was decent for what it is.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2022 08:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'd give it about a 7/10

it's the sort of film i wouldn't normally watch, Still it was decent for what it is.

Yeah, to be fair I think my expectations were way off. I don't even necessarily blame the trailer, but mainly my pre-conceptions of Nicolas Cage movies... But the trailer did make it seem like more of an action film with another crazy Nic Cage performance.

Even still I don't really have much desire to watch it again.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2022 08:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a Leaving Las Vegas performance, but it's a decent film despite some oddness and definitely better than the usual shit Cage has been putting out like 'Willy's Wonderland' and that 'Prisoners of the Ghostland' which I turned off after 10mins, cos god damn, that was trash.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2022 12:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ I liked Willy's Wonderland, Can't say much for Prisoners of the Ghostland i've yet to watch it.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2022 02:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Prisoners of the Ghostland = awful and boring with a couple amusing Cage moments

Willy's Wonderland = kind of a "so bad it's good" bad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2022 11:35 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The director of Pig is in talks to do A Quiet Place spin off film.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2022 05:53 AM