KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Netflix Resident Evil Infinite Darkness

Netflix Resident Evil Infinite Darkness
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Netflix Resident Evil Infinite Darkness

4 episodes, 30 minutes each. A meh series.

Like RE2 Remake, I cared little for the voice actors of Leon and Claire.
The CGI was okay
The dialogue was okay
The action was okay
The storyline, which RE is not known for was disappointing since you thought this was a mini movie, they would have put much thought into it.
Both Antagonist were stupid
Claire was useless, she did nothing of worth but scream Leon

Overall, a meh and forgettable mini series. I only continued to watch it because 1. Leon is my favorite of the heroes. 2, I already started watching it.

Also, this series take place after 4, but before all the animated movies, 5 and onward.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 10:06 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Still much better than what that live action Netflix RE is shaping up to be which I'm surprised wasn't cancelled. Infinite Darkness was decent at best (on par with the usual CG stuff for the series imo), but the other show coming will make me more thankful for it in hindsight.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 07:19 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've only watched 3 episodes of this so far, It's decent so far.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 01:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

gonna watch in the ex week or two

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2021 03:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I didn't pay enough attention to it the first time, but here Claire's not even tied down to the chair she was stuck in. She could've just gotten up and kicked his ass. lmao

(please log in to view the image)

Apart from doing her dirty with little screen time and made a damsel in distress, it's hard not to see this movie (which it was, the chopped episodes do not fool) as a China propaganda piece because of the timing. I guess in the Resident Evil universe based on Infinite Darkness, even saying covid came from China would be treated as a conspiracy. Is no wonder Capcom wanted reviewers to be tight lipped on the politics because of the subject matter.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 05:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Code Veronica Claire: https://youtu.be/6ofRM_v6X94?t=111

VS

Infinite Darkness Claire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCzWBUXtJI&t=184s

Within Resident Evil's timeline, Code Veronica is 5 years before the events of Infinite Darkness so Claire should've been capable of more than stupidly getting caught by the two agents like she did but the writers I guess never saw her outside RE2. This is embarassing.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2021 11:22 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

This series sucks, the story in Vendetta was better, as was the action.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 15th, 2021 06:04 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote