KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Space Jam 2 A long desperate advert for Warner

Space Jam 2 A long desperate advert for Warner
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Space Jam 2 A long desperate advert for Warner

TERRIBLE

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 09:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Ah, man. It looks amusing on the trailers. Was hoping to watch it with my son at some point.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 09:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ah, man. It looks amusing on the trailers. Was hoping to watch it with my son at some point.
They might like it. I really, really hated it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 10:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Already had a thread for it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=625879

Wasn't something I was planning on seeing anytime soon, if I ever do see it. The bad reviews didn't surprise me in the slightest. Did have some interesting marketing material though, like another Looney Tunes and DC crossover comic, but the film itself seems about what you'd expect, especially if you saw the first one.

Heard it doesn't even have the main theme song in the movie. They play remixes of pump up the jam and let's get ready to rumble for a few seconds apparently but the actual main theme, nada. Say what you will about the original film, but the theme song was iconic. I guess it's not dissimilar to how Mortal Kombat 2021's techno music was like nonexistent compared to the original films, existing only as short remixes and lacking the upbeat feeling of the original theme song. WB unable to get real music talent for their IP's anymore.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 10:03 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Already had a thread for it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=625879

Wasn't something I was planning on seeing anytime soon, if I ever do see it. The bad reviews didn't surprise me in the slightest. Did have some interesting marketing material though, like another Looney Tunes and DC crossover comic, but the film itself seems about what you'd expect, especially if you saw the first one.

Heard it doesn't even have the main theme song in the movie. They play remixes of pump up the jam and let's get ready to rumble for a few seconds apparently but the actual main theme, nada. Say what you will about the original film, but the theme song was iconic. I guess it's not dissimilar to how Mortal Kombat 2021's techno music was like nonexistent compared to the original films, existing only as short remixes and lacking the upbeat feeling of the original theme song. WB unable to get real music talent for their IP's anymore.
Apologies mate, didn't know there was a thread. Mortal Kombat is high art next to this.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 10:05 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I watched some of Angry Joes reviews for this, The sequel makes the first movie look like a masterpiece.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2021 02:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

With how biased Joe usually tends to be for DC, am glad he told it like it is with this.

And no problem.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2021 03:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote