KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman 3

Wonder Woman 3
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Wonder Woman 3

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 17th, 2021 04:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well that’s good news.
I really like Gadot as WW. The last movie wasn’t the greatest thing ever, and the first movies finale wasn’t great, but hopefully the third time will be a charm.

Also, I didn’t know Gadot had THREE KIDS.
Jesus and she still fits in a size 2 dress? She really is a Wonder Woman.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2021 09:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Wasn't interested in 2, so probably won't be interested in 3 either.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2021 03:03 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They better have new people writing the ****ing thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2021 03:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah im put off after the 2nd. Would have to be a helluva trailer to get me excited for a 3rd.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2021 04:07 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darklamp

I'll never understand why people who aren't fans of a movie franchise just show up to talk smack about it. Why be negative and try to ruin the fun for others?

Having gotten that off my chest, I understand Steve Trevor will not return in WW3. But if I were one of the writers, I would simply have Trevor show up in the third movie(set in the present)after having been rescued just in the nick of time after he fired the bullet that blew up the jet carrying Dr. Poison's gas in the first movie. The plan exploded in the sky, and Steve Trevor could not put words to where he had been in the second movie. It seems obvious that he was either blown, by the explosion, into the speedforce(which rearranges events in time) or perhaps - my favorite way to think of it - is that The Flash rescues Trevor just after he fires his gun but before it ignights the explosion. There is another treatment that could work. Steve Trevor in the third movie could be a distant relative who carries Trevor genetic traits so strongly that he could be a dead ringer.

They really should give me a job as a staff writer at DC...hahaha.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 09:28 PM
Darklamp is currently offline Click here to Send Darklamp a Private Message Find more posts by Darklamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darklamp
I'll never understand why people who aren't fans of a movie franchise just show up to talk smack about it. Why be negative and try to ruin the fun for others?

Having gotten that off my chest...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 11:57 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah im put off after the 2nd. Would have to be a helluva trailer to get me excited for a 3rd.

Same here, WW2 was hot garbage.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 12:11 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

WW 1984 presents the worst version of Cheetah I've ever seen so whoever the next villain they introduce is, I have next to no hype for if they keep the same minds behind that poopy movie.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 4th, 2021 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 01:18 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I think the reason the 2nd movie failed was because Patty Jenkins got involved with the script

so yeah as long as she's focused on just directing the 3rd time around it should turn out alot better.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 01:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

It's a not uncommon instance of someone being given too much free reign because of a prior successful film, where said sequel suffers as a result.

But yeah, the 3rd film's villain and trailer would really have to impress to make up for WW1984.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 02:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I still haven’t seen 1984; I heard it was awful.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 02:50 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Impediment

Some debate it's worse than Green Lantern. I haven't seen GL in forever so I can't agree/disagree but the fact many are making such a claim says something.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 03:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment

you aren't missing anything

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 05:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Some debate it's worse than Green Lantern. I haven't seen GL in forever so I can't agree/disagree but the fact many are making such a claim says something.

I could and have watched GL again. Cant watch WW84 again.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you aren't missing anything

Hes missing 2 hours of boredom.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 12:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

It cant be worse than the 2nd one so theres that.

Could it?

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 01:54 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Not excited for this one at all. WW1984 was the worst CBM I have seen since Batman & Robin.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 05:53 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The only temptation I had to watch Wonder Woman 1984 was because RLM did a long review of it.

But I ultimately decided it wouldnt be worth it.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 10:41 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think going too far and hammy with the lighter tone after the 2017 film didn't help. I know different tones was to be expected since the first film was in World War I while the 2nd one was in the 80's, but the world in the latter felt too idiotic and phony. They were trying too hard with the light tone that you couldn't really take anything seriously. Even the superhero fare action scenes felt mindless and boring as a result.

And please do not bring Steve Trevor back again in some form. I thought they might do something interesting with him in WW1984, but it was just useless padding like most of the film.

Originally posted by playa1258
Not excited for this one at all. WW1984 was the worst CBM I have seen since Batman & Robin.

Batman & Robin was a lot of things that you could say stuff about (mostly bad things), but a boring snoozefest isn't one of them. I'd rewatch B&R over WW1984. It's at least entertaining, albeit for the wrong reasons.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 11:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote