KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Munsters (Rob Zombie)

The Munsters (Rob Zombie)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The Munsters (Rob Zombie)

https://www.ign.com/articles/munste...ockingbird-lane

Surprise, surprise. Rob’s wife, Sherri, is Lily.

Is this gonna be like the Brady Bunch movie where they’re oblivious to what year they live in?

House of 1,000 Corpses was a cool film that I still own on DVD, but Zombie’s appeal wore off on me years ago.

Thoughts?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2021 06:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

prolly will pass

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2021 08:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm intrigued

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 18th, 2021 11:29 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Surprise, surprise. Rob’s wife, Sherri, is Lily.

Ha, no shit.
Rob’s got that same Paul W. S. Anderson fetish where he gets off having his wife play dress up for him.

Except that, Milla Jovovich is actually hot.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2021 11:30 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I still like some of his movies, but he ain't perfect.

For example: in 31, it would have made the film much more interesting and compelling if the characters weren't annoying and obnoxious for once. Maybe care about whether or not some of them live for once? Just an idea.

But yeah, I actually don't know much about The Munsters, I've never seen it. I have no idea what he's going to do with this. I suspect it'll be darker and more violent than the innocent TV show (I assume it's a bit more innocent).

Old Post Oct 19th, 2021 12:27 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

But yeah, I actually don't know much about The Munsters, I've never seen it. I have no idea what he's going to do with this. I suspect it'll be darker and more violent than the innocent TV show (I assume it's a bit more innocent).

Youtube has some episode of Munsters to watch, Different people have uploaded.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2021 01:25 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Casting his wife who is a horrible actress as Ms Munster kills any momentum this had going for it

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 19th, 2021 12:04 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm interested if Zombie can pull off a comedy film since he's mainly done horror movies.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2021 01:26 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Is this the real trailer? I'm not even sure.. Jesus Gawd... it looks completely unwatchable...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 12:17 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Umm,,,,wow. That looks like something from a Saturday morning Sid and Marty Krofft show.

I'm out.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 02:02 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

only way to watch shit like this will be free of charge

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 03:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Is this the real trailer? I'm not even sure.. Jesus Gawd... it looks completely unwatchable...

Yeah...Someone ****ed up cutting together that trailer.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 03:21 AM
Impediment
Endless

This looks like a fecal glazed abortion.

I think I’d rather watch a snuff film of Auschwitz.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 11:45 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That....didn't look good. Used to love the munsters

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 12:14 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's weird af. Zombie used to be at least a somewhat competent filmmaker.

I guess it's trying to be a comedy?

Maybe he should just stick with quirky horror films?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 12:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Zob Zombie generally doesn't appeal to me, I think I only really enjoyed his Halloween movies and those weren't great to begin with, just decent.

I'll check this out though, out of Munsters nostalgia, loved the show as a kid. I suspect it will be dirty ass.

No idea how Sherri Moon looks now, but she was an attractive woman in those earlier RZ films.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 05:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It's almost like most people in here don't even know about the original Munsters.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 05:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It's almost like most people in here don't even know about the original Munsters.

^^^I don’t that.
The ppl making the movie though… stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 10:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This movie is going straight to Netflix

https://www.hit.com.au/story/a-muns...his-year-204884

Old Post Jul 20th, 2022 12:31 AM
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I do. But that slapstick quirkiness just isn't funny anymore.

I also used to think Jackass was funny when I was a kid. Now it's just dumb****ery. If you want to sell movies with the times you have to evolve the movies a little. The Munsters simply are not going to age well with the times.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2022 11:04 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote