KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Whale (2022)

The Whale (2022)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

The Whale (2022)

I don't see a trailer yet for some reason.

(please log in to view the image)

Brendan Fraser and directed by Darren Aronofsky.

A reclusive English teacher suffering from severe obesity attempts to reconnect with his estranged teenage daughter for one last chance at redemption.

IMDB

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 01:16 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Good to see Fraser getting some more film work, He's been good on tv in the show Doom Patrol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 07:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I've heard good things about Doom Patrol.

Not sure I'll ever get around to seeing it, though.

Personally I'm more interested in this for Darren Aronofsky. I've liked a lot of his films.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 04:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Brendan Fraser can do a serious role, he was very good in 'The Quiet American (2002)', add Aronofsky and I'm in.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 05:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Damn looks like the story of Silent Master.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 07:08 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

JUST

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 08:06 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 28th, 2022 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2022 10:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Goddamn, 'tard. What the f#ck?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2022 11:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Triggered by periods!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2022 11:06 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Jul 29th, 2022 12:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Before I scrolled all the way down, I thought those were vanilla ice cream bars with varying degrees of milk and dark chocolate coating :/

Old Post Jul 29th, 2022 04:20 PM
riv6672

Re: The Whale (2022)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

^^^Dear GOD.
It’s like that Breakfast Club quote about how there are ppl that were born to be fat and fat ppl that were skinny then became fat and you can sort of see the thin person inside.

I see you in there, Brendan. I see you.

On Topic,
this doesn’t really interest me, but yes Brendan’s been great in Doom Patrol, playing one of my favorite characters.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2022 04:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Is this some actual footage? I'm not sure...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2022 12:03 AM
Impediment
Endless

Fan made.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2022 09:47 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

But is it footage from the movie or from something else? 🤔

Old Post Sep 13th, 2022 03:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My wife was *this* close to buying tickets for a screening of this which also featured a live Q&A with the director and Brandon Fraser afterward, but the tickets sold in in under 5 mins. God damn it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2022 10:02 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Dude.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2022 01:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

anyone watch yet

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 15th, 2022 03:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Sep 15th, 2022 06:08 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I have an ominous feeling that this will be a mixture of The Wrestler and.......the Mr. Creosote sketch ........ blink sick no expression ......

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2022 10:38 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote