KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Beetlejuice 2

Beetlejuice 2
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Beetlejuice 2

I couldn't find a thread for this...

I've said for years that there should be sequels to this. Finally!

Willem Dafoe is supposed to play some afterlife detective. thumb up

https://variety-com.cdn.ampproject....s-1235735768%2F

Old Post Dec 1st, 2023 09:36 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

mmm…Jenna Ortega.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2023 09:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Man, and she's just the icing on the cake. She's hot, but I'm honestly more excited about seeing Michael Keaton back in the Beetlejuice suit!! AND WILLEM DAFOE! Are you KIDDING ME??!?!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 12:23 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Man, and she's just the icing on the cake. She's hot, but I'm honestly more excited about seeing Michael Keaton back in the Beetlejuice suit!! AND WILLEM DAFOE! Are you KIDDING ME??!?!

(please log in to view the image)

^^^Heck yeah!

And I’d still hit Wynona Ryder tbh.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 01:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I made this thread already

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 06:39 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I kind of thought someone did. Search function wasn't finding it though.

If you find it and bump it I'll message Imp to merge 'em.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 12:52 PM
riv6672

Ew you’re merging w. him?

I’m out.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 01:07 PM
Impediment
Endless

I couldn’t find an existing thread. This one will work.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 01:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Impediment
I couldn’t find an existing thread. This one will work.

^^^I'm in!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 01:58 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by riv6672
Ew you’re merging w. him?

I’m out.

You can see me I knew it. HA! Hows life treating you old buddy boi?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2023 04:17 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

TRUST IN THE DAFOE!

"It's Not A Money Grab": Willem Dafoe Explains How Beetlejuice 2 Avoids Common Sequel Complaint

"I’ve said far too much about it, and I’ve already said so. I haven’t talked to Tim Burton, but I think he didn’t appreciate that. It was a weak moment for me. I said a little about my character. It’s really not important until it comes out, but he was fun to work with, and I think it’ll be good. I think it’ll be a lot of fun. Because the spirit of it was very good. It’s very much there. It’s not a money grab. The feeling’s still there. And, of course, a lot of the same people came back. And they were there — they were really there in a full way."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2024 06:02 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wouldn't surprise me if Tim Burton is actually doing his best to make sure this doesn't suck, Seems he's happy to be free of Disney's clutches.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2024 02:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wouldn't surprise me if Tim Burton is actually doing his best to make sure this doesn't suck, Seems he's happy to be free of Disney's clutches.

^^^Sounds right.
I haven’t seen any of the usual online hate for this project. Everyone seems pretty positive really.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2024 12:48 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Mar 20th, 2024 02:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmfao, another one!

Nothing says house of ideas like remaking every last popular IP in existence 😆

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2024 02:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I mean, at least it's Tim Burton coming back to it on his own terms. It's not just a rush job with some other lousy director.

I've thought for years that it was a character worth expanding, so I'm personally pretty excited about it...

And Willem Dafoe, too?? Shut up and take muh money!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2024 07:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
Lmfao, another one!

Nothing says house of ideas like remaking every last popular IP in existence 😆

Remake?...far form it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2024 12:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thought it was a sequel.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2024 09:46 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by riv6672
Thought it was a sequel.

I'm fairly certain it's a direct sequel, yes.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2024 11:03 AM
riv6672

^^^Okay, thought I missed something!

Teaser trailer…:

Old Post Mar 21st, 2024 10:32 PM