KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Titanic . . . SUCKED.

The Titanic . . . SUCKED.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Titanic . . . SUCKED.

Okay, I hated The Titanic. I thought it was cheesy hollywood crap from the story to even the way they went about making it. I can't believe this movie beat all sorts of records when the best part about it was when the ship finally sank. Just like Pearl Harbor. Too long, too cheesy of a love story, and the special effects were the best part about the entire movie. Sorry, I meant that the credits were the best part of both those movies.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:24 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

LOL, I totally agree!!

You wouldn't believe how happy I was when Leonardo finally sank to his death at the end.

Not a lot of people liked my opinion on the movie though. They called me insensitive, come on I just didn't like a crappy movie, sorry!

And oh god that stupid song. I couldn't stand it!! Can someone tell me exactly why it was soo great? I mean I actually hated it!! With a fiery passion.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:36 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

ya everybody knows that

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:45 AM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

I saw my first pai of boobs at that movie big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:03 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

kidrock> laughing out loud

Yeh everybody was so into the love story, I hated that. The boat sinking was cool! Very "realistic" I mean in real life it took 2h to sink, just like in the movie laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:08 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I agree, Titanic sucked.........I didn't think Pearl Harbor was THAT bad though...........then again, I'm an Affleck mark........I still maintain it was Affleck's evil twin who starred in Reindeer Games..........

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:19 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

O.K. I will say that I hate Titantic, but I didn't at first till my ex made me watch it some 4000 times then it lost its luster.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by chico on Jul 24th, 2003 at 03:55 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:32 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yay! I don't feel so alone anymore!! Take that Titanic lovers!!!

I watched it once and only once.

Last edited by Maximus_E. on Jul 24th, 2003 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:35 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pslice

i liked kate winslet's ****

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:24 AM
pslice is currently offline Click here to Send pslice a Private Message Find more posts by pslice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by pslice
i liked kate winslet's ****

Yep, second best part of the movie, aside of the end credits.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 05:27 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

awww i thought it was very sweet but sad!

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 06:58 PM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Rooooose!!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:08 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

yeah titanic sucked but at least we got to see leonardo dicaprio freeze in a slow painful death Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:09 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

LOL I loved that part of the movie

...ah, such a fond memory. Now only if that happened on a regualar basis.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 10:11 PM
My name is Neo

nice ****, but her breasts are too small!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:07 AM
My name is Neo is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

lol

is that the only reason you guys remember the movie?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:11 AM
KidRock

yeah lol

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:39 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Figures.

I'm just glad Jack died at the end, although I was hoping that Rose was going to toss herself in, but NOOOOOO she had to throw that million dollar necklace!! Stupid **** what was she thinking!?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 04:44 AM
Kes
Philie

Yeh she could have given it to me!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Or me. Then I could have given it to you, Kes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote