KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jurassic Park 4!

Jurassic Park 4!
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Jurassic Park 4!

Mr Steven Spielberg has confirmed that there will be another Jurassic Park - with a storyline as good as the first.

Check out the article:
http://www.killermovies.com/j/juras...icles/1858.html

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 05:02 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

another JP ohh my god wont they ever give up that sh......

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 05:07 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hmm...he says it's really good, but I have very VERY strong doubts about this one

Old Post Jun 14th, 2002 05:07 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Part II was laughably awful, part III pure liquid ass!!! Part IV should go straight to video!!

Aren't there any original ideas in Hollywood anymore? My goodness! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2002 03:28 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

4...oh..no! In fact i didn't bother seeing 3 either...so.....make it 5 for what i care cool

Old Post Jun 15th, 2002 07:25 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think I'm going to puke.

What, are the dinosaurs going to go into outer space now?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 16th, 2002 04:13 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't know..I think I'll reserve judgement and stay wary.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2002 04:48 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think I'll reserve currency and stay away

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 05:47 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

ill see it when they show it in film class to show the students what not to do when you make a movie.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 06:13 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

big grin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 06:33 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

They will never show this in film class.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 20th, 2002 03:32 AM
night fett

I think jurassic park 1 is the best cause they leave all the tension to the last bit well quite a bit into the film and jurassic park 2 was just boring and jurassic park 3 it was ok. stick out tongue

Im just a guy trying to kill..eh make my way across the universe.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2002 08:46 AM
night fett is currently offline Click here to Send night fett a Private Message Find more posts by night fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Hell, I can't wait to see JP 4! I loved the first 3 and I'll probably like the 4th one too. You guys expect too much from movies, not everything has to be Citizen Kane. What depresses me is that they are making two more installments of the LOTR, now there was a terrible movie. The JP's are entertaining, and worth my money.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2002 02:43 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

em...uhm...er..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2002 10:50 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Try not to panic, Mah, we hear from all sorts, here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2002 12:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*slaps JediOasis*

I never gave you permission to talk.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2002 09:18 PM
DarkEngine

oh please, not again ...... really just can't handle it no more

• out of all things i lost, i miss my mind the most
  • there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't
  • ... oh btw, i need a new sig ...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2002 10:01 AM
DarkEngine is currently offline Click here to Send DarkEngine a Private Message Find more posts by DarkEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

JO you are entitled to an opinion ...except on these dumbass moviesevil face

Old Post Jul 1st, 2002 10:07 AM
paid full

Question Jurassic Park 4

I loved Jurassic Park,
I loved Jurassic Park:the lost world
...I hated the 3rd one...it made me so god damn sad, I felt like they ruined it...
Now they plan on making a 4th one...my opinion is...good...Steven Spielberg is the producer...but not the director, which is extremely dissapointing... mad
And he is going to ask for the same director of the 3rd one...I wish we could make a petetion so Spielberg is the director of the 4th one...
But Spielberg lastly said that the idea for the story is good, wishing they had that story for number 3 instead...
Another thing I am worried about is, the music composer...John Williams made the music for the 2 first ones...and Don Davis(The Matrix) did the music for the 3rd one...John Williams hand picked Don Davis...but I hope Mr. Williams reconsiders and does it himself...
My opinion for the story is, they have to keep it anti-social...like number one, and parts of number two...away from society...in the jungle...all alone, you know?...where you don't feel safe, with more than one problem...in number 1, you have you have the power problem, missing people problem, Denis Nedry problem, and the dinosaur problem..
in number 2, you have the island problem(naturalism), ingen problem(taking dinos to san diego park), you have the dinosaur problem, and finally the san diego incident problem...
in number 3, you have the finding of the kid(which wasn't too long)problem, and the dinosaur problem...which didn't seem to have much of a threat since the velociraptors let them live...
so that really sucked...because you felt safe in the 3rd one..
another thing is that they HAVE to keep the language technical, thanks to Crichton...
I loved to hear the intellectual debates, which make you think...something we are missing in movies...
They shouldn't repeat the san diego incident, even though it was very well made, and exciting, it will not be as good a second time...
And they shouldn't be doing things expecting dangerous problems, it should be very innocent like the 2 first ones...I know you people say that's old and we all know something bad'll happen, well guess ****ing what...we did know that bad things were going to happen with the first one, so no complaining about that please...
Well, these were ONLY my opinions...I don't want to hear critasism for what I think please, I would only like to hear other opinions towards this...oh and if you think that ''Why the hell are they going to do another one, we all know what'll happen" is an opinion, think again...be intelligent for this...please...
I know I am being picky... but I've been on too many debates with friday night loosers, to listen to anymore common-senseless ideas, ok?(those who recognize a similiar phrase from the Lost World..."but I've been on too many safaries with rich dentists, to listen to anymore suicidal ideas, ok?...lol)
Anyway, thank you so much...
oh....and if you think I'm a friday night looser, think what you may since everybody has a right to their opinions, but I also have mine and I can disagree with yours...sorry, I'm being a jackass...*pissed off*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 12:38 AM
paid full is currently offline Click here to Send paid full a Private Message Find more posts by paid full Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

jurassic parks alritestick out tongue

Old Post Mar 18th, 2003 01:24 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote