KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Celebrity Dreams

How good was potc?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
best movie ever 5 45.45%
great 5 45.45%
good 1 9.09%
sucked 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Celebrity Dreams
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Smile Celebrity Dreams

Anyone ever had those dreams that you've met a celebrity? aww i love those dreams...Ill share the 3 dreams i can remember of having, and whee were they great.
1. About a year ago I dreamt I was in bed with Elijah Wood
2. I had a dream i got Fabio's autograph..
3. *this is the best dream of all*. I dreamt this about 2 nights ago and It was SOO realistic.
I had a dream that me and one of my friends were walking on the set of where pirates of the caribbean was filmed.. and I saw orlando bloom *MAN was HE HOT!! lmao* and we talked for a minute and i gave him a hug. And he seemed a lil sweaty as if he were in the process of filming *makes sense..we were on the set..blah blah* and after i gave him a hug i woke up and i was actually all sweaty..It was cool..But i hated having to wake up..I wonder what would have happened if the dream had never ended *innocent laugh*
anyone have any celeb dreams they would like ta share?

Attachment: potc_one_02.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:12 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well i was dreaming bout the part when elizabeth fell and jack went after her and saved her from drowning and i imagined i was her and he got me and we stayed under water for a little while *giggle* it was so real love

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:50 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I had a dream that I was a real person just like the stars, I ate, drank and breathed air...I even blinked my eyes and went to the bathroom...It was SO cool!!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:55 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

omg no way diego that is so cool did u have lots of adoring fans willing to throw themselves at you too :lol stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:14 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i had a dream michael jackson was chasing me once.. i woke up crying.... it was awful

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:54 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

really it sounds like more of a nightmare then a dream big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:56 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I had a dream that me and Keira Knightley were ****ing like mad. Nah, just joking. Dreamt I decapitated Orlando Bloom for being so gay. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:15 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

I had a dream once that Heath ledger fell in love with me,and said he'd loved me since the first moment he saw me, whch was when he accidentally knocked me into a stream and then I pushed him over in return and he almost drowned! And did I fall in love with him back? hello, it's heath ledger, of course I did!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:02 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*punches neo version 7 out* u leave orlando alone mad

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:44 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

**** you!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:35 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

NEO!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:37 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... you need to calm that attitude, Neo, or something will have to be done about it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Hey, that ***** just sucker punched me! Sorry. *Bows to Kes* Please accept my apologies! Don't punch people.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 08:41 PM