KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone!!
Started by: DARTH LORAC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DARTH LORAC

Hello everyone!!

Hi to all !! I am a big fan of the films but havn't looked at any of the expanded universe stuff (i plan to though). You guys on the forum know your stuff, so i hope I'm not going to seem like to much of a novice.

Anyway back to the forum, and may the force be with you always.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 11:14 PM
DARTH LORAC is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH LORAC a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH LORAC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Welcome DARTH LORAC, no worries. That's an interesting name, where does it come from?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 11:15 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

HI!!!!
Great to have a new kid in town!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 11:34 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Hi Darth Lorac, welcome to the board, these people sure do know their stuff, dont worry, I'm a novice too and their nice to me, most of the time big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 11:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh! Another friend. Lovely. Try not to be too intimidated; we tend to get confused by those who think we are 'experts'...

Feel free to post anywhere, and all opinions are welcome.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH LORAC

Thanks for the welcome. The name Lorac comes from a fantasy novel I read many, many years ago. I cannot remember which one it was though, I think it was from one of the Dragonlance novels. I thought it would be a cool name for a Sith Lord.

What part of Kent are you from RC? Also what part of Essex are you from Ushgarak?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 02:21 AM
DARTH LORAC is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH LORAC a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH LORAC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Welcome, Lorac ! Cool name. Hang around....we're only slightly demented. cool

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 02:49 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chelmsford

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 05:55 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Welcome, enjoy the forums please

Old Post Mar 17th, 2015 11:12 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Hi. Did you ever see I love you to death with River Phoenix. It was pretty funny.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Mar 18th, 2015 01:12 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Life_Voice

Hello,
Welcome to the forum.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 05:52 AM
Life_Voice is currently offline Click here to Send Life_Voice a Private Message Find more posts by Life_Voice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote