KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » 'ello mates!

'ello mates!
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

'ello mates!

I'm not really Irish.

I live in Minnesota, and it's colder than a witches tittie already! My name (ToMacco) is from the Simpsons, in which Homer accidentally mixes tobacco seeds with tomato seeds. It's a funny episode, you should check it out.

I came to this forum in search of a Star Wars forum. I'm not a Star Wars geek, but I love the movies. A lot of my buddies can't get into it, but I grew up with those movies (I'm 21). My friends say its to nerdish, and I sometimes agree (after Episode I). I just think the Star Wars movies tell a very interesting and deep story about an evil man, and how it took 3 generations to overthrow him.

I am a movie fanatic. I can't watch anything stupid anymore. My drinkin' buddies get mad at me when I won't cooporate and spend my money on something stupid like "The Fast and The Furious" or "Dude, Where's my Car?".

You can trust me if I tell you a movie is good or not. So watch for my name. I will post a review when I see a good or bad movie.

later, ToMacco

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 04:35 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Welcome, love the name, spotted the reference straight off the bat.

Be glad to see some movie reviews, I posted a couple a while back but the idea kinda died.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 08:38 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hi!
I already saw that episode, quite good

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 01:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Welcome to this board. big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 03:53 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sounded more cockney to me...

Welcome, ToMacco. Hope to see you posting all over the place soon!

Hmm, seems you alrwedy have... good show!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2001 06:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

He didn't hang around in getting started. smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2001 06:19 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Wow. I can't believe I'm still here. Coming to this forum is one of the highlights of my day.

You guys are kewl (Tex wink )

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 04:15 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

dO YOU MODERATORS GET PAID? confused

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 05:26 AM
yerssot

nope

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 01:05 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I wish!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 05:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

whispers:
*ok, now that Ush is away I can say the truth, every week we get 10£*

Old Post Oct 17th, 2001 07:02 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 18th, 2001 02:45 AM
Lara
Belladonna

*shakes head in disbelief*

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 11:56 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Let's split the profit Lara,
you get 8£ and I get 2, ok?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:53 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Hmm, my math isn't that good, but is that splitting it?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:01 PM
yerssot

ah, but she gets more, because she deserves it!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:04 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Why's that?roll eyes (sarcastic) evil face evil face evil face wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:05 PM
yerssot

because she is nice has a beautifull voice (and that's not the only thing); and smart and cool and the best person on earth, well you get the pic

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:15 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

ahhhhhsmile smile smile

That's the cutest thing I've ever herd.smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:26 PM
yerssot

beautifull and true!!!
my god! she has the most beautifull voice I've EVER heared!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 05:20 PM