KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » lara's sister, Hi

lara's sister, Hi
Started by: emily

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emily

lara's sister, Hi

Hi im lara's sister my names emily and i have blond hair blue eyes and i like boys my sister's told me about some of the freaks on here rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 02:49 PM
emily is currently offline Click here to Send emily a Private Message Find more posts by emily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

So you lot are from Esher? Hmmmmm....

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 02:53 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emily

yeah did you knoe lara is my twin cool

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 02:58 PM
emily is currently offline Click here to Send emily a Private Message Find more posts by emily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emily

Me and lara look the same but see has died her hair brown it looks ugly but as they say natural blonds have more fun and lara has got green eyes how wierd we're twins chat later love emily

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:03 PM
Ratcat

Lara and Emily who live in Esher, are Twins and go to Esher High School.

Hmmm, shouldn't be hard to track down... evil face evil face evil face

But really, we're not that evil.... wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 03:11 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hi emily;
how are you doing?

Ratcat; she said freaks not evil! Otherwhise there wouldn't be so much left of this board! wink

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 04:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ooh! Twins!

Well, welcome aboard...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2001 05:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maya

emily

your a fool you are not twin and i don't where you got that from your only 12. and your sister is a lot nicer person evil face evil face

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 02:23 PM
maya is currently offline Click here to Send maya a Private Message Find more posts by maya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emily

Your a silly old slag coz i know if we are twins or not evil face

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 02:57 PM
yerssot

eek! no twins? sad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 03:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Whoa! Such nice girls turn nasty very quickly! evil face

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 03:26 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

takes a bad girl to know it wink

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 03:39 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Yeah, sure you're twins! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I forget to tell all of you, I'm Robert DeNiro! wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 04:28 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, short and fat big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 07:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey hey HEY! Read the post at the top of this forum, people, this is a FRIENDLY place. Keep personal insults out of here.

So, maybe she is a twin, maybe she isn't, but I'm not going to see this place torn apart with an argument about it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 10th, 2001 10:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

yerssot started it! stick out tongue

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 11th, 2001 05:23 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emily

I am a twin i havnt lied and im nearly 16 some of the boys sound really nice on here plus im not sort and fat im tall and thin and tomacco i am a twin for your infomation i am a very nice girl but when i lose my temper i go mad and yerssot you sound VERY NICE i like you a little bit not in that way in a friendly way. wink evil face evil face evil face rolling on floor laughing cool cool

Old Post Oct 11th, 2001 02:55 PM
yerssot

Well, let's be friendly than.
Hi Emily!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2001 03:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's a bit more like it...

Welcome again, Emily. I hope you settle in.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2001 07:33 PM
emily

Hello Yerssot what are you up to im going to college soon and im really excited what corse are you doing or are you still at school.Have you spoken to lara recently????? has she said anything about me i've heard your a very special lad.Are you still a virgin evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face wink wink wink wink

Old Post Oct 12th, 2001 02:30 PM