KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi guys!

Hi guys!
Started by: Aquarius87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

Hi guys!

Hey i'm megan,and i'm new of coarse!
Anyways i think this place is mad,and its got some great info....yeah and i love the fan art.If anyone wants to add me to their buddy list they can cuz i think i might be a bit lonely if there is noone to chat with while i'm online.sad
okay well....keep those buds burning and may the THC be with you
smokin' hehehe
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Attachment: aquarius_small.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 04:39 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

How's it going? Welcome!

Where are the Coco Islands?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 05:13 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aquarius87
How many miles to babylon

Ahhh hehe,at the tip of Queensland (a state in Australia).Its great living here,the water is clear and its a Agricultural are,with a hgih valley and alot of palmtree's sort of like the island you'd see on a movie excpet bigger,and populised.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 05:16 AM
Aquarius87 is currently offline Click here to Send Aquarius87 a Private Message Find more posts by Aquarius87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Wow, you're a world away from me.

I live in the middle of the United States. It must be pretty nice there. Here it's 45 degrees, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow! eek! eek!

Bummer, huh? sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 05:20 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Frosty the snowman smile

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 06:53 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hi there!
how are you?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 11:20 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I'm fine thank's Yerssot. Hello Aquarius!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 04:36 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good day, Aquarius. Nice to see you around! Hope you post aroun soon, and if you want to chat to anyone, just PM them!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 05:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Ditto
Hi A87smile

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 11:53 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think he has left the building...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 03:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

ah, what the hell!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 03:32 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not sure now, thought I saw him a few days ago...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2001 04:01 PM
Lara
Belladonna

He has been back coz he's replied to the star sign thread I started in the GDF. so ner!stick out tongue

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 20th, 2001 11:33 AM
yerssot

oh yeah! that thread! hmmm, wonder if chile responded to my reply there...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2001 03:53 PM
Lara
Belladonna

well yuo'll keep wondering until you check it wont you?*tut*roll eyes (sarcastic)

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 03:22 PM
yerssot

I stopped woring! I started reading...

Old Post Nov 21st, 2001 08:15 PM
Lara
Belladonna

*falls asleep*

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 03:15 PM
yerssot

*puts a blanket on Lara, falls asleep next to her*

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 04:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Closes thread quickly)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 10:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote