KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » hey guys and gals i am new here!!!

hey guys and gals i am new here!!!
Started by: MasterSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterSkywalker

hey guys and gals i am new here!!!

hey its great to join yet another Star Wars website. i belong to 13 other Star Wars websites i just wanted to say hey.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2001 07:15 PM
MasterSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send MasterSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by MasterSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hi,
I hope you are going to settle in...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2001 07:21 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

hello to you, keep posting.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2001 07:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A forum veteran eh? Well, hi there! Hope to see you posting around!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 8th, 2001 08:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

roll eyes (sarcastic) 13 sites? I don't think we'll ever see him again.sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 05:39 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Maybe we will, Maybe we wont. I dont know.
I dont have balls, crystal or otherwise.roll eyes (sarcastic)

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 10:20 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterSkywalker

^_^

you guys will i just am also a a Bar tender i love it here and plus every one heres more of a Fan then the other sites i belong to. so if you all wanna know my Bio just let me know i will tell you about me.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 06:39 PM
MasterSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send MasterSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by MasterSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, post it here!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 06:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterSkywalker

My Bio

ok i am a young man and i am 18. i live on the Lake of TN and i am single for all you ladies taht liek to know. i have no children but i do want my own kids some day. people say i look like Ewan Macgregort when they see me. i used to have a homemade Pawdaan braid when TPM was out i was one of 50 people to go see it on midnight of May 19TH. i am a Bar Tender i work the night shift. which is 8PM till 6AM i am the youngest bar tender i guess you can say. i also love watching Star wars and The High Lander series. I also love the TV show The Simspon's. i also play Video Games i love all the Star wars games and I love Mortal Kombat and Shenmue as my fav video games of all time. I love Mexican and Italian foods. i dig all kinds of girls. I love all kinds of music. i admire Art. I also go to Mediation classes at 12PM my time. i now have a beard and long hair just like Ewan does. i am not Gay or anything i just look like the following actors. Ewan Macgregor, John Travolta, Fred Durst and Brandon Freaser. I feel like i have the mind of Charle Sheen and Tom Cruise put together. well thats all about me. i am looking for a girl who likes Star wars and BTW my fav Star Wars movie of all time is The Empire Strikes Back.

any one want to know more about me?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 07:00 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

What's goin' on, man? I also love the Simpsons (obviously)

I'm not gay either, so it looks like we're searching for the ladies together!cool

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 07:08 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterSkywalker

yeah

yeha i guess we are looking 4 the ladies but they ened to come find us dont you think? well in the words of Homer Doh! i gotta go.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 07:14 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

See you later.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 07:15 PM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

tom stop being a womaniser!!!!!! hi msw

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 03:49 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

barb, MS hasn't been here for a while

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 03:51 PM
MasterSkywalker

I am back

sowwie guys i been bar tending if you know what i been. i mean i been working so hard and also I am still and i only go for the laides sorry guys i just dont turn left i go stright. well what's new? well me nothing much.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 05:32 PM
yerssot

howdy!
good you are back!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 05:48 PM
MasterSkywalker

yep i am back and reayd to get down.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 05:50 PM
yerssot

good! keep posting!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2001 05:55 PM
barbie_girl
pole dancing princess

YEAH KEEP POSTIN WELL MISS U IF U DONT *WELL I WILL NE WAY- THINKS TO HERSELF* big grin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2001 03:59 PM
barbie_girl is currently offline Click here to Send barbie_girl a Private Message Find more posts by barbie_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

are we so sweet today?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2001 04:04 PM