KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » This place has changed...

This place has changed...
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

This place has changed...

I don't know if anyone here even remembers me...I am probably the oldest visitor of this site. I use to frequent back in the days of EZBoard (Raz, when did I register? April 2000?) Anyways, I am not publicy expressing my ways of life since I left unexpectedly. I just want to know who is still here? I hope Dim, Ratcat, queeq, theEvilJedi, KingJedi, Gundark, and all of them are still here. Oh and I see you met a friend of mine, registered name, Gandalf? I just got a computer today and I was so excited about getting one, I asked him to check on a website for me. Guess what? It was this one! smile I'm glad he didn't spoil the surprise, if it is even that.

This site has improved so much...good job Raz!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 08:40 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hi there!

The ones you mention are still here, excapt for tEJ, he was here a month orso ago, but hasn't returned since...

I hope you can stay here
And post, huh?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 08:55 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Why did EJ leave? :-(

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:03 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the first time: no idea, I wasn't around then
the second time: well, he came here, said hello, post a bit, came back the next day and that was all...
I really have no idea (again)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:08 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by UnknownBountyHunter
Why did EJ leave? :-(
You remember EJ right? And you have to ask... laughing out loud

Great to see you around again UBH! You're right, Raz has done a top job with this place.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 01:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Hello,hello,hello,.......welcome back!! big grin

You are the oldest visitor of this site now. You stole my crown. sad

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 04:18 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Welcome back, my good friend!!!! smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 06:19 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I take it EJ as being obnoxious as usual and ran off. laughing out loud

King Jedi, sorry I had to dethrone you (no pun intended wink) but it's something a man of my status must do to miserable peons. stick out tongue

Just joking! big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 08:59 PM
yerssot

and when you least expect it, I will rule it all! bwahahahahahahahahaha evil face

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:11 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
and when you least expect it, I will rule it all! bwahahahahahahahahaha evil face

Hey Raz, is this the guy that has to reply to everyone's replies? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:44 PM
yerssot

is that what I'm known of???

*reads comment of UBH again*
d'oh!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2002 09:48 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Dim and RC, can I get your e-mails? Just would like them handy.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 12:01 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Hello.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2002 05:44 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Hi

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 09:13 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You've been away for a long time. There are a lot of stupid people here now. So "watch your step. . . this place could be a little rough."

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 09:19 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

luckily I'm one of the smart ones smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 11:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, hello there, UBH. I think I arrived here some two days after you left, and ended up reading a lot of the 'Where the heck has UBH gone?' threads.

And since then, I have crept up in Raz's good books and posted far more than a snae person should...

Very good to see you back, anyway. Hope you enjoy your return.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 05:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

Hi there....I`m one of the stupid people.....nice to met you

smokin'

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 05:14 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

you sure are! evil face wink wink

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 08:19 PM
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

And I`m proud of it laughing out loud

ToMacco: You should join me stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 10th, 2002 08:40 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote