KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
Started by: evocation

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
evocation

Hello everyone!

Hi this is James.

About me:

Music and other tendencies

I have always experienced a great interest in music of varied genres, ranging from old symphonic works [Mozart etc] to the cutting edge of grainy techno and euphoric trance.

I enjoy using English language effectively in day-to-day life. I like to read experimental writings from all over the Internet, and to learn about the origin of syntax. I enjoy literature; I focus on fantasy and experimental works. I read [The Lord of the Rings] every year.

I respectfully acknowledge [JRR Tolkien] for his great effort in creating the one novel to rule them all; and for going the extra one hundred miles by creating his own languages and fictional history.

Political alignment

Like many others, I have taken the great [politicalcompass] test, of which is supposed to be very accurate if you answer the questions truthfully. Although I cannot disclose the answers I have given to questions directly [for security reasons], I can give you a copy of the result of the test.

My political alignment: I am left wing [75%] anarchistic [75%] -- this is usually considered a bizarre combination. I am a proponent of the idea of a totally controlled economy, which is in tune with the left wing attitude.

(The term ‘anarchistic’ is used to describe where I am on the political compass. It should not be interpreted as anti-government rhetoric. I do not oppose freedom-loving governments.)

Click on this link to view the result of my test in graph format

I respectfully acknowledge [politicalcompass.ooorg] for its great effort in creating a medium for portraying political alignment with ease.

Attachment: pcgraph.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

When I die, I will forget life. My awareness will fade to nothingness and I will be at peace. For life is tragedy; being born to a world of complete darkness is my bane; fearing death, that should not be feared; and enduring evil that should not be endured. Chance is life; life is chance. And chance is evil that stalks my every day.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 06:25 AM
evocation is currently offline Click here to Send evocation a Private Message Find more posts by evocation Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Blue belt BJJ

welcome and have lots of fun smile
but do mind that discussions about politics are not allowed

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough.
Make poverty history.
Stop aids, keep the promise.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 10:52 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yup, what miss Storm said big grin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 11:14 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

MI TOPPA HEILA DRIDEN!
for den SAD SÅ EI KULÅÅ

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 07:57 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evocation

Re:

quote:
Originally posted by Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile
but do mind that discussions about politics are not allowed

Of course! I was just telling you all about myself.

When I die, I will forget life. My awareness will fade to nothingness and I will be at peace. For life is tragedy; being born to a world of complete darkness is my bane; fearing death, that should not be feared; and enduring evil that should not be endured. Chance is life; life is chance. And chance is evil that stalks my every day.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 12:32 AM
evocation is currently offline Click here to Send evocation a Private Message Find more posts by evocation Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Benvenuto! (Welcome!) Have fun posting and stuffbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 03:04 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote