KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Stellaaaaa! Hey I Am New Here And Looking For Some Answers

Stellaaaaa! Hey I Am New Here And Looking For Some Answers
Started by: Daiseyed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daiseyed

Stellaaaaa! Hey I Am New Here And Looking For Some Answers

Hey Y'all I am so new to this site and wasn't sure how to intro myself. My name is Ashley and I hail from Canada and I am twenty years old. I actually stumbled onto this site because I was looking for the title of a movie I saw when I was a kid. The movie was about a young man that was recruited into the army and when he got there he learned how to meditate to avoid the pain while training. After some time he teaches the other recruits to do the same. Of course there is the angered Sergent but that is all I can remember except when he is in the meditaion state it is all most like he is tripping on something. I think the movie I think was made in the late sixties or early seventies if anyone has any idea of what this might be pm me. Thanks a bunch glad to be here! PEACE

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:09 PM
Daiseyed is currently offline Click here to Send Daiseyed a Private Message Find more posts by Daiseyed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clispin

HELLO ASHLEY! that is your name aint it? i dunno! sorry but i would forget my own name if it wasnt written on my head!

By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves began to suspect "Hungry".

Elvis is dead, Mozart is dead, Einstein is dead, and I'm not feeling so great myself. wink
DANCE!! DANCE YOU FOOLS!!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:12 PM
clispin is currently offline Click here to Send clispin a Private Message Find more posts by clispin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

welcome and have lots of fun smile
You might ask your question again in the Movies section though.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:16 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Heya...have phun here.. dunno that movie...do what Storm said, u'r bound to find out... smile

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:19 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sup and welcome

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 06:44 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
poshtotty1987
'Fallen Angel'

:dance welcome!! :dance

Happy Dance It's the legendary TV series of the 60's but unlike the 1966 feature Thunderbirds Are Go, this time there are no strings attached! big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 07:36 PM
poshtotty1987 is currently offline Click here to Send poshtotty1987 a Private Message Find more posts by poshtotty1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
poshtotty1987
'Fallen Angel'

ne1 name a song!! a gd 1 tho!!

Happy Dance It's the legendary TV series of the 60's but unlike the 1966 feature Thunderbirds Are Go, this time there are no strings attached! big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 07:41 PM
poshtotty1987 is currently offline Click here to Send poshtotty1987 a Private Message Find more posts by poshtotty1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

welcome smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 08:09 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Welcome...

If you have any questions you can
email me or send me a private message!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 08:11 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

enjoy your stay

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 12:05 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

sup, make yourself at home cool hope to see you around. no dont know what the movie is though.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 01:17 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Hi, welcome to KMC

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 01:50 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

welcome ashley big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 10:57 AM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Stellaaaaa! Hey I Am New Here And Looking For Some Answers

quote:
Originally posted by Daiseyed
Hey Y'all I am so new to this site and wasn't sure how to intro myself. My name is Ashley and I hail from Canada and I am twenty years old. I actually stumbled onto this site because I was looking for the title of a movie I saw when I was a kid. The movie was about a young man that was recruited into the army and when he got there he learned how to meditate to avoid the pain while training. After some time he teaches the other recruits to do the same. Of course there is the angered Sergent but that is all I can remember except when he is in the meditaion state it is all most like he is tripping on something. I think the movie I think was made in the late sixties or early seventies if anyone has any idea of what this might be pm me. Thanks a bunch glad to be here! PEACE

sup ashley! welcome to kmc and i hope you find out what movie that is. ^.^ sodapop allerdyce

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Wazz up welcome and have fun

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:06 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_luvAnime_girl

erm i'm new and i don't know how to do any of this confused

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 01:33 AM
I_luvAnime_girl is currently offline Click here to Send I_luvAnime_girl a Private Message Find more posts by I_luvAnime_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_luvAnime_girl

like noone's here to guide me or anything

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 01:34 AM
I_luvAnime_girl is currently offline Click here to Send I_luvAnime_girl a Private Message Find more posts by I_luvAnime_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I_luvAnime_girl

nvm i'll ask someone else

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 01:34 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Welcome Ashley, hope you find what you are looking for.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 11:08 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Can't you hear me yelling?
Stella!
Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

-quote from the simpsons episode: A Streetcar Named Marge

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 12:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote