KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » To All The Newbs!!!!

To All The Newbs!!!!
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

Warning To All The Newbs!!!!

yo waddup newbs. this is an urgent message warning you to stay away from the member who calls himself 'Deniro' aka 'Big D' or wateva the hell he calls himself nowadays. he may try to force you to join the ranks of his zombie army, so beware. he may be enticing, maybe even sexy at times, but dont let that fool you, he probably wants to eat your children. alive.

Thankyou, and remember, if hes puny chat away, if hes a muscle bound body-builder nut STAY AWAY.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:42 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

meatheads=bad stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:43 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Re: To All The Newbs!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
yo waddup newbs. this is an urgent message warning you to stay away from the member who calls himself 'Deniro' aka 'Big D' or wateva the hell he calls himself nowadays. he may try to force you to join the ranks of his zombie army, so beware. he may be enticing, maybe even sexy at times, but dont let that fool you, he probably wants to eat your children. alive.

Thankyou, and remember, if hes puny chat away, if hes a muscle bound body-builder nut STAY AWAY.

lets not even ask if you find D sexy yes

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:46 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i think it would be best if you didnt.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:47 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

What are you talking about TMH, Im not going to eat em alive ima cookim first I I I I Mean what are you talking about Im not out to get the newbs shifty

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:47 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

no you foul, disgusting animal! if i didnt value my life, i would take you down!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:48 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

AHHHH! I'v been corrupted!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:49 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:49 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

*backs away*....i must...go...now....something important...

wait no im not backing down! i must stay for the newbs sake, even if i do get beaten to within an inch of my life!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:53 AM
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
*backs away*....i must...go...now....something important...

wait no im not backing down! i must stay for the newbs sake, even if i do get beaten to within an inch of my life!

*starts pounding sam* devil
*and pinches his newly recovered arm* eek!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:55 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:57 AM
Deathblow
-

ow ow ow ow!!! stoppit you fiend im fragile!!! sad sad miffed

i can see D's got to you already. Your a Deniro-ite! hes made you a general in his zombie army.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:58 AM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=1095128

Thats me whinding up for a punch devil

looks like your about to punch yourself in the head in that pic happy

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:00 AM
DeNiro

Damn striahgt i have she is a fighsty one evil face

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:01 AM
silver_tears

*ices Sam's arm* sad
I'm good, really yes

*sits innocently*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:01 AM
Deathblow
-

happy thank the lord.

btw, dont look him in the eyes, he takes it as a challenge yes

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:04 AM
DeNiro

Wait till she pounces u think shes just sitting there inoccently evil face

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:05 AM
DeNiro

why would i punch myself in my head i might mess my hair *waves hand in a feminit matter* stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:05 AM
silver_tears

*snap snap* raver

*shifty eyes* don't tell him the secret D..... shifty

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:08 AM
DeNiro

oo i wont. evil face

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:09 AM