KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » *blinks slowly, coming out of a mist* Err... some of you MAY know me...

*blinks slowly, coming out of a mist* Err... some of you MAY know me...
Started by: General Kaliero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Worried *blinks slowly, coming out of a mist* Err... some of you MAY know me...

Unbelievable. I'm actually back... sort of.

As I said, some of you may know me (Captain REX, Ush... um, other people...) But then again, I've been gone so long that you've all probably forgotten me.

I am General Dak Kaliero... I think. At times. For certain reasons. Those of you who knew me may remember me as the originator of a totally original alien race set somewhere in the Star Wars galaxy. I was often a Dark Sider.

That was, what, almost a year ago? I fell out of the internet when caught online at 2 AM in the morning (I wasn't doing anything naughty, you perverts...) and was totally cut off. Shut down. Un-plugged. For no set time period.

Well, it appears I am back. But now for the bad news. I've changed, a bit. Not so much into Star Wars any more (don't worry, I still like it) and have turned my gaze more to the East, toward Japan. Anime, Manga, Japanese RPGs, Nintendo... you name it. That, and dragons. I'm totally obsessed with dragons now.

So, like it or not, this is the new me. I will probably be assuming the form of a bipedal dragon more often than an Arnian now, but if you guys will keep me, I'm happy to stay.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 01:47 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Star Wars and anime, huh? My two favorite things...big grin

Well, I didn't know you before, but hi!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

hey, welcome back big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:02 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Oh, I guess for the newer peoples I should tell a little about myself... ^_^;; (oh, whoopsie... a Japanese emoticon... WELL GET USED TO IT!)

First of all, I'm a little odd. And an artist. And a FERVENT Role-Player. As such, my imagination tends to run away with me duct-taped to its back. Anyone else who's near me is likely to get caught in the tornado that it leaves behind.

I can also be incredibly random at times. If I suddenly go all dragony or something and drop people down plotholes, don't worry. A good week's rest and I'm back to normal. ^_^ V

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:11 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
hey, welcome back big grin

wut wittle Jeremy said no expression

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 03:53 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hey
Gonna join the SW game again?

I know You dun know me but Im one of them newfangled RPers.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:03 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

hi. i'm here rather short. so i wasn't albe to know you before erm

so... it is nice to meet you smile

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 08:13 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Kaliero? that you? blink

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 10:54 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

hi...welcome back i guess blink

you have a really long sig...why is it so long...i want my sig to be really long

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:06 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

YERSSOT! ^.^

I remember you! We oft' vied for strangest/ most insane of the forums...

Ah, 'twere good times... -.-;

Now that the tearful reunion's over, on to more important stuff. ^_~

Star Wars RPing... Hmm... sadly, I have totally forgotten what I had planned for the Arnia RPG. However, I will certainly join another's game if I think the story is intelligent and the gameplay's not too complicated.

As for other RPGs, there is a better than possible chance that I'll have my own (dragon-themed, of course) game ready for play soon. And my position still holds for others' games.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 07:11 PM
ssj4goku

hey i am kinda new here but it is nice to meet someone in way that is new to me the names chris nice to meet you

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 07:17 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yep yep..i remember you. welcome back

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 08:08 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Welcome back senior member! big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 05:21 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

hello!!!! big grin
i'm new. i don't know you, but WELCOME BACK!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:45 AM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by General Kaliero
I remember you! We oft' vied for strangest/ most insane of the forums...

we what in the what now? blink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:23 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

welcome back big grin

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:02 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

(please log in to view the image)
Have a fun time here smile

^pretend it says Welcome Back, I'm too lazy to make another stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:50 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

General Kaliero hey, Hmmm name rings a bell wink Welcome back.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 12:28 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote