KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Barbara Jones/New Member

Barbara Jones/New Member
Started by: Barbara Jones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Barbara Jones

Barbara Jones/New Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I look forward to corresponding with other writers like myself.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 03:43 AM
Barbara Jones is currently offline Click here to Send Barbara Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Barbara Jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwing

Hello, Barbara. I'm not a writer but it's not often someone actually uses their name so I had to be in line to say hello. I do draw and enjoy the arts, though. Hope you meet other writers and have fun here.

Last edited by starwing on Mar 24th, 2005 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 05:08 AM
starwing is currently offline Click here to Send starwing a Private Message Find more posts by starwing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 06:10 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbara Jones

Smile

Hi starwing,

Thanxs for the welcome. You too Storm.... I hope to hear from you again especially on the topic of Internet Relationships. Maybe you'll be interested in sharing your opinion on do you think Internet Relationships work and are they safe?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 10:06 AM
Barbara Jones is currently offline Click here to Send Barbara Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Barbara Jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

As with any relationship, sometimes Internet relationships work out wonderfully and sometimes they don' t. I, however, believe in them.

You' ll find more here: internet love, Internet love is stupid!.. wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 01:10 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

Welcome!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2005 01:36 PM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

Welcome!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 09:30 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barbara Jones
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I look forward to corresponding with other writers like myself.

hey welcome to kmc!
i hope to maybe become a writer one day smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 02:10 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbara Jones

Hi everyone,

Good to hear from you all! Hopefully I will get some input as to how many of you are in a relationship that was developed online & how good or bad it is turning out!

Bottom line...how safe is it ? confused

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 03:46 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Fire and I met on line in a chatroom, moved over to MSN and met each other in real life after some time. Today, we' re together for 1 year 9 months and 37 days smile
But much can be said about it and other people will probably have had other - not so positive - experiences.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 05:20 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Welcome to humanities greatest product of insanity, the KMC forums.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:01 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote