KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Back, and married

Back, and married
Started by: Jedi Mercenary

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Back, and married

Well, I'm back, like it or not. For those of you who don't know me, I left this forum a long time ago, on a bad foot might I add. I got married, I'm 26 in 12 days, and am fully recovered from my tumor.

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 05:28 AM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

. . . . . . .

What the ****?

Well, congradulations, I guess.

Tumor? That sucks, man. I'm glad you recovered.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Last edited by queeq on May 2nd, 2002 at 03:38 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 06:04 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hey Merc ! Long time no speak. Glad to hear life is treating you good.

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 02:05 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Glad to hear life is treating you good.

but.... but he got married eek!

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 03:37 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

YAYYY!!!!! Merc is back!

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 03:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

howdy merc! I read a lot about you... but I can't remember anything... fresh my memory will you?

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 04:28 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Well, I guess you could say I was the kid who would say stuff like, " The novels do matter!!". I left because I was furious at Raz.
They had that stupid jedi council, and I wanted on soooooo bad, but someone else got in (cough, queeq, cough) I liked queeq, but the rest of 'em (Dim, Razcat, and some others people) I loathed.
But after almost dying, getting married, and realizing that I was gonna be 30 before I knew it, I just kinda forgot about it, and let things fly by. So now I don't loath anybody ( except Razcat ).

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:06 PM
Jedi Mercenary is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Merc, you do know that queeq DIDN'T get that job when you left, don't you? That was all a huge mis-understanding! He's on the JC now but he got it MUCH later.

Nice to see you back, anyhow.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Well, I feel like a jerk, let us never speak of it again. Am I the oldest on this board??

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As in earliest board member, rather than age, I guess. And obviously not counting Raz.

I'm not sure; all before my time. KJ still posts on and off, and UBH came back but then left again. Were you here before Dim?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I think so, back then I was known as SolarDarth.

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:23 PM
Dim
Creativity

Merc, I don't know how to feel about you being back..if you don't drudge up the past and just goof around with us that's cool..otherwise I just fear we'll get into the same old patterns.

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:48 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I remeber reading some Merc posts from when I first joined the forum.

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 12:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
( except Razcat ).
who

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 05:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

he means, RatCat, I believe. We don't see much of RC anymore. anyways, I haven't seen him in a long time. He has his own board now, and I heard he's also modding at SW.com discussion boards, I think.

Dimmy, am I partly right or partly wrong or totally normally confused? confused confused

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:14 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Just totally confused as ever. big grin

So Merc, how's married life?

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:19 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well she is Confusion

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:29 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And that's mainly about herself. wink

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 07:44 AM
finti

quote:
So Merc, how's married life?
or jail in other words big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 08:50 AM
Dim
Creativity

I have no idea, keo.. confused

Old Post May 3rd, 2002 09:32 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote