KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Who Would Win Tyson or Ali ?

Who is Trully Tha Greatest
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ali he waz too fast he would have killed that retard 4 100.00%
Tyson would have given Ali more head problems 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Would Win Tyson or Ali ?
Started by: kyllacam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kyllacam
Heavy Boxing Champion

Cool Who Would Win Tyson or Ali ?

hey people who would win tyson or ali tell me and give me details

One person they had to pull outta the rang cause i messed him up so badly.

"FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STANG LIKE A BEE" - Muhammed Ali AKA Cassius Clay

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:44 AM
kyllacam is currently offline Click here to Send kyllacam a Private Message Find more posts by kyllacam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kyllacam
Heavy Boxing Champion

I think that My boy ali would have killed that cliniclly insane slow moving retard

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:47 AM
kyllacam is currently offline Click here to Send kyllacam a Private Message Find more posts by kyllacam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Ali all the way! He'll pummel Tyson!

"Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Bee!"

Never did think Tyson was very good, he's just messed in the head. VERY MESSED. Btw, did he win against that guy he fought last week or something? I think he lost.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:58 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kyllacam
Heavy Boxing Champion

yea he lost but yea that is my fav sayin i float like a butterfly and stang like a bee cause he waz too fast and would have worn down tyson and then gone in for tha kill and would have probably broken sumtin cause ali is the lighting and tyson is tha thunder and ali would have murdered tyson no contest but hey can u tell peeps bout this thread please cause i need to get a few insights but thx for urs

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:56 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

aight man, no worries. i'll spread the word

btw, you might wanna consider putting this thread into the sports section http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/, cuz right now, you're in the welcome section big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:01 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kyllacam
hey people who would win tyson or ali tell me and give me details

I think Ali would win. No doubt.But......this thread belongs in the Sports Forum.
confused

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:07 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Definitely would've been a fight well worth watching seeing the Tyson who destroyed Spinks, Holmes and Berbick etc in the mid-eighties versus 1967 Ali....!!

I say Ali. As fast, powerful and aggressive as Tyson was back then,(As well as being a lot better Fighter-Boxer than is generally recognised) his psychological make-up would probably have let him down when facing a master of ring psychology/total wind-up-merchant like Ali....
Ali wouldn't have given himself to fear... And Tyson'd probably sense that...

Besides, Ali's footwork'd most likely be too fast for him, his defense/powers of anticipation too good and his ability to absorb devastating punishment would unravel Tyson, while the devastating handspeed and reach would eventually be the final nails in his coffin so to speak...

(Especially if Ali took him over 15 rounds "peckin and a pokin' pouring water on his smokin..." wink )

But man Ali would have to be on form as mid-eighties Tyson could've inflicted Ali with a pummeling and a half if not....

Lets not sell Tyson short.... in 85-86 Tyson really was an AWESOME force to contend with... But by the Tokyo dome meeting with Douglas, the guy was a mess.... But I believe the tactics Douglas (Who put on the fight of his life that day) employed would ultimately have been effective for '67 Ali.... And the same psychological meltdown would have occurred..

Actually, you know Ali called Floyd Patterson "The rabbit", George Foreman "The Mummy", George Chuvalo "The washerwoman"
and Sonny liston "The Bear"...?

Amusingly, the name that he gave Tyson in the late eighties (In an interview for the "Champions forever" video, was "Kong"....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jun 18th, 2005 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:29 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Ali.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:49 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Ali. Welcome to the forums.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:51 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kyllacam
Heavy Boxing Champion

hey how do u put it in sports i dont knw lol but yea i agree with everyone here and thx for tha input but how do u put it in sports i dont know and go into elaborate detail im sorta slow laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:17 PM
True Sinister

Ali. as a matter a fact i think that Frazier and Foreman could also beat Tyson

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:06 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Ali, hands down! Welcome

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:52 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote