KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello! Hello!

Hello! Hello!
Started by: bmd7578

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bmd7578

Hello! Hello!

Hi! I am the new and beautiful mature woman in this forum and I must say that I am uterrly god-damned ****ing disgusted by you immature and ****ing jealous assed little girls hating on Katie Leung! It's really a GOD-DAMNED MOTHER****ING SHAME! This girl has not done a damn thing to you.!! I think she is extremely beautiful and you bunch of immature, IGNORANT, TRASHY, LOSERISH, GOD-DAMNED MOTHER****ING CHARTER HOSPITAL REJECTS can't ****ing see that Katie is only doing her damned job and that's acting you MULE ****ING RETARDS!!!!!!! GROW the GOD-DAMNED ****ing hell up NOW and leave Katie's ass alone. Stop living in the ****ing fantasy of a story book!!!! AND yes it is very ****ing ignorant and racist to talk about her looks like that. There isn't a GOD-DAMNED thing wrong with Katie's nose or any of her looks. A small nose and everything you PIG-TESTICLE LICKING JACKASSES associate with CAUCASIAN BEAUTY is another way of saying I"M a jealous, stink-ass, ignorant, blue-collar, rat-infested trailor home toting *******! Exotic Beauty is the most beautiful beauty in the world and it's sad that there is still people in the world that haven't figured that out yet enough to adjust to this gorgeous actress playing "A wonderful FICTIONAL character," to cut my fantastic story short, GROW THE GOD-DAMNED MOTHER ****ING HELL UP YOU BUCH OF IGNORANT-ASSED, ADOLESCENT, GAZZELLE PUSSY SMELLING, BLUE-COLLAR DILUSIONAL RACIST! I think I've made my point!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:31 AM
bmd7578 is currently offline Click here to Send bmd7578 a Private Message Find more posts by bmd7578 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:10 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tecknoyashi

uh .... hi

I DON'T GO OUT WITH PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW
SO SCREW YOU!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:12 AM
tecknoyashi is currently offline Click here to Send tecknoyashi a Private Message Find more posts by tecknoyashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Welcome...

laughing out loud

Um...Yeah...What he said no expression

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:12 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC

Watch your language!

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:06 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Welcome...... :/

whistle

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:08 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote