KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » All About Me

All About Me
Started by: gavsonger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gavsonger

All About Me

Hello! I'm new here, I just want to get you to know me a bit more so that we can get to know each other.
First of all, I'm British and I live in Ipswich, which is in Suffolk, which is in East Anglia, which is in England, which is in Britain, which is in the United Kingdom, which is in Europe, which is on a planet called Earth.
I am also profoundly deaf, which means I cannot hear without my Cochlear Implant, if anyone else in this forum is deaf, please let me know! I attend secondary school where I am supported by my assistant who has been with me since Year 7. I am now in Year 10 and on the brink of exploding with the pressure of coursework. I've just got back from Work Experience and already I'm starting my Chemistry coursework sad
I got my report today aswell...I'm well pleased with it, I'm above my minimum targets in every subject, except in Art, cos I need to improve my observational drawing. roll eyes (sarcastic)
My favourite type of music are musicals and general soundtracks, like: Grease, Rain Man, etc. I also like Maroon 5, and I have to admit it...the Spice Girls! big grin
In the future I want to be a Teacher for the Deaf and to run the Ipswich Deaf Youth Club that I attend every fortnight.
I can't think of anything more to say at the moment...so, over to you!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:10 PM
gavsonger is currently offline Click here to Send gavsonger a Private Message Find more posts by gavsonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_lover!

hey..i'm new here 2 so welcome..hehe..how are u?

love

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:53 PM
Blue_lover! is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_lover! a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_lover! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:48 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gavsonger

Hello! I am fine! ASL Please!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:34 PM
gavsonger is currently offline Click here to Send gavsonger a Private Message Find more posts by gavsonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

Welcome!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 01:30 AM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome to KMC

For Fritos.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:19 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

welcome and enjoy big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:37 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
intoxicatedpoet

Re: All About Me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gavsonger
Hello! I'm new here, I just want to get you to know me a bit more so that we can get to know each other.
First of all, I'm British and I live in Ipswich, which is in Suffolk, which is in East Anglia, which is in England, which is in Britain, which is in the United Kingdom, which is in Europe, which is on a planet called Earth.
I am also profoundly deaf, which means I cannot hear without my Cochlear Implant, if anyone else in this forum is deaf, please let me know! I attend secondary school where I am supported by my assistant who has been with me since Year 7. I am now in Year 10 and on the brink of exploding with the pressure of coursework. I've just got back from Work Experience and already I'm starting my Chemistry coursework sad
I got my report today aswell...I'm well pleased with it, I'm above my minimum targets in every subject, except in Art, cos I need to improve my observational drawing. roll eyes (sarcastic)
My favourite type of music are musicals and general soundtracks, like: Grease, Rain Man, etc. I also like Maroon 5, and I have to admit it...the Spice Girls! big grin
In the future I want to be a Teacher for the Deaf and to run the Ipswich Deaf Youth Club that I attend every fortnight.
I can't think of anything more to say at the moment...so, over to you!

I don't care.

Welcome to KMC! smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:54 PM
intoxicatedpoet is currently offline Click here to Send intoxicatedpoet a Private Message Find more posts by intoxicatedpoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote